Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well sideshow changed their tone. They will now allow me to return for a full refund.

Also it was 100$ SSC credit OR a replacement gauntlet. I may return for full value and buy it again in a few months when they get their next batch. The statue is amazing and I love it. Just don't like the defects.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think that's a smart move.

Finally had time to open my exclusive, luckily I have no problems and no complaints.
265b841c4ab279e4c7a369975f598c78.jpg
b42d247ae38ba91049924c7e28b7ad23.jpg
c29467467f7fd5401ef0fc389f712e1a.jpg

I don't know if this has been asked but Is this fang suppose to look like this on all of the statues?

39F8D7DE-5C89-489D-9474-E25E7A46CA84.jpg

Congrats for the flawless piece. Your one of the lucky ones.

I'm still loving mine, but my display space is kind of poopy at the moment. I'm hoping to change that in the next few months, especially with all of the Avengers hype.

I'm still loving mine, but my display space is kind of poopy at the moment. I'm hoping to change that in the next few months, especially with all of the Avengers hype.
The new trailer was amazing. All the comic book hints we're awesome

The new trailer was amazing. All the comic book hints we're awesome

It so freakin' amazing!!! I agree. I am so in awe right now of this latest trailer. I haven't been to a movie on opening night in a long time, but this one I had to go out of my way for.

It so freakin' amazing!!! I agree. I am so in awe right now of this latest trailer. I haven't been to a movie on opening night in a long time, but this one I had to go out of my way for.
Yeah I'm scheduling a baby sitter or my wife will be staying home while I go solo. There isn't a chance in hell I'm missing this movie opening night/day

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

You better take her or else Infinity War Part 2 will start at your house. [emoji38]
She loves the marvel movies but she grew up loving DC. Her dad collects dc and marvel.

Yeah I'm scheduling a baby sitter or my wife will be staying home while I go solo. There isn't a chance in hell I'm missing this movie opening night/day

Likewise! I’m taking the day off to go watch this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well looks like this is the end for my collection.

I can't afford iron studios, XM, or IA pieces nor the resell cost and living in the use I only have 1 option and that's sideshow.

I refuse to buy another sideshow piece again. Like I said before I've only kept 1 statue in the past 6 years or so and I've returned around 15.

It's not worth it any more. If I could get any other companies products at a good rate I'd buy it but their 1/4 scales and import fees and shipping are insain.

You kept one statue and returned 15? I am surprised Sideshow didn't cancel your account.

You kept one statue and returned 15? I am surprised Sideshow didn't cancel your account.
They were all defective. They can't force me to keep a defective merchandise.

They were all defective. They can't force me to keep a defective merchandise.

There are varying definitions of "defective" and I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're being a bit severe with yours.

And you can reply to that however you choose, but at some point you need to shoulder some of the responsibility in this situation too. If you REALLY have ordered 16 statues from Sideshow and returned 15 of them, then somewhere a lot earlier than 15 you should have had the realization in your mind that this company doesn't make something that's acceptable to you, so you should just stop ordering from them.

15 different transactions/returns isn't ONLY on them. It's on you too.

Back