Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve sold stuff on eBay

Stuff that arrived flawless to me from Sideshow

Damaged in transit...

So I don’t think it’s as one sided as people make it out to be

I’m sorry but if you receive broken merchandise more than twice I’m starting to think the problem doesn’t lie with the manufacturer..

Jus saying
It is one sided. Sideshow has no QC over seas. the iron man line is plagued with QC issues. I can live with variations and a few paint issues. I can not deal with bleeding light effects, major paint issues, chipps and broken pieces. Could the broken pieces be because of shipping.. sure.

But when someone puts a note inside the broken pieces and sideshow sends you a broken statue and you find the note inside. It's kind of hard to dispute there bull ****.

Am I on the pickier side. Yes as a consumer the product being displayed should be the same quality as what I receive. The proto type sets the bar for the standard. Any devotions from that is a defect.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’ve sold stuff on eBay

Stuff that arrived flawless to me from Sideshow

Damaged in transit...

So I don’t think it’s as one sided as people make it out to be

I’m sorry but if you receive broken merchandise more than twice I’m starting to think the problem doesn’t lie with the manufacturer..

Jus saying

bef3e39759d46ef77b22da13b22d9595.jpg
d8e28dc190914efde8002aee16187346.jpg

Manufacturer or in transit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is one sided. Sideshow has no QC over seas. the iron man line is plagued with QC issues. I can live with variations and a few paint issues. I can not deal with bleeding light effects, major paint issues, chipps and broken pieces. Could the broken pieces be because of shipping.. sure.

But when someone puts a note inside the broken pieces and sideshow sends you a broken statue and you find the note inside. It's kind of hard to dispute there bull ****.

You got a note? Damn!

You got a note? Damn!

Yeah when I confronted sideshow they said they just shipped the wrong item. And that could be true but come the **** on. How can an returned statue get mixed up with non retuned items.

So when batteries aren’t taped down and they bounce around in the box and chip away at the statue is that manufacturer or usps/fedex fault?

Mine weren’t taped down however there’s like 10 pounds of styrofoam and mine arrived flawless

I don’t buy it I think most of these claims are the result of user error

bef3e39759d46ef77b22da13b22d9595.jpg
d8e28dc190914efde8002aee16187346.jpg

Manufacturer or in transit?

No product not even the stuff made at retail is gonna not have blemishes

Do I think you deserve a refund for a microscopic chip?

No

I think you are in the wrong hobby

Jus being honest

None of the customs I be purchased at double the price of Sideshow come 100% flawless

Mine weren’t taped down however there’s like 10 pounds of styrofoam and mine arrived flawless

I don’t buy it I think most of these claims are the result of user error
Ok clearly your a fanboy and you can't have a clear and unbiased view. So you got lucky and thousands of other people got unlucky.

Fact of the matter is this. There is no user error you stupid ****. I guess when you use a pair of scissors to remove the tape on the side could be user error. But before the box is open how is it user error. I would love to know rational thought process on this because it's ****ing hilarious that you think it's user error when opening a finished product.

No

Jus being honest

None of the customs I be purchased at double the price of Sideshow come 100% flawless
So wait I have the IA mark 42 that was shipped to me from Singapore to the us and it came flawless, no paint issues, no light issues, no connection isssue, yet sideshow can't ship annon defective statue within the us??? Please explain

So wait if you go buy a new car.. do you expect it to have all 4 tires? Or only 3? Because useig your line of reasoning the car shouldn't come with all 4 tires and or a working engine, or is it user error that you didn't get all 4 tires?

Ok clearly your a fanboy and you can't have a clear and unbiased view. So you got lucky and thousands of other people got unlucky.

Fact of the matter is this. There is no user error you stupid ****. I guess when you use a pair of scissors to remove the tape on the side could be user error. But before the box is open how is it user error. I would love to know rational thought process on this because it's ****ing hilarious that you think it's user error when opening a finished product.

Clearly you are someone damaging packages

No business would stay open if they had a defect rate of 100% as you claim on 15 parcels after 3 I think most people would take a clue

I have more pieces than you and I call bull ****

You supposedly had 15 in a row and no pictures to prove it?

GTFO

Clearly you are someone damaging packages

No business would stay open if they had a defect rate of 100% as you claim on 15 parcels after 3 I think most people would take a clue

I have more pieces than you and I call bull ****

You supposedly had 15 in a row and no pictures to prove it?

GTFO
How do you know how many pieces I have? I'm talking about statues that are over 10 years old. Do you have random statue pictures from 10 years ago. Please do yourself a favor and stop posting on these forms because your making your self look like a fool.

Also I said for me they have almost 100% defective rate. I didn't say for everyone. Do not out words in my mouth to suit your needs.

Edit: why would I waste time preordering a statue only to receive it, break it and return it?

Opening the last 3 parcels from Sideshow now

One Prime 1 two PFs

How do you know how many pieces I have? I'm talking about statues that are over 10 years old. Do you have random statue pictures from 10 years ago. Please do yourself a favor and stop posting on these forms because your making your self look like a fool.

Also I said for me they have almost 100% defective rate. I didn't say for everyone. Do not out words in my mouth to suit your needs.

With your track record sir I assure you my collection is bigger

I still have pieces from 10 years ago

If anyone needs to stop posting it’s you

No

Jus being honest

I would never accept a chip to my statue...and I own over 300 statues and have been in this hobby for 20+ years.

It's a pointless topic. Everyone has a different threshold for what they are and are not willing to accept, and none of us can see in person what others definitions of "damaged" are. We also have no idea how many statues are damaged in transit.

If they're good enough for you, keep them. If they're not, return them. But if you're returning multiple statues, then maybe it's time to move on.

Imgur time out

Unboxed Lex and Venom on top SpiderMan 2099

It must be a Xmas miracle

No damage / paint flaws ...

Statistically what are the odds? Derrrp

Damn i know your trying to make a point but you don't have to be an ass about it.

Imgur time out

Unboxed Lex and Venom on top SpiderMan 2099

It must be a Xmas miracle

No damage / paint flaws ...

Statistically what are the odds? Derrrp

congrats man, that's a trifecta! 1 from each of the big 3 manufacturers. Lex is a sleeper hit IMO, and my XM Venom arrives later today :)

Back