Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And by nit picking bs you drive up the price. Makes sense..

I guess your wealthy if you can accept a 1200 dollar statue that has chips and a big gap where the torso and leg connect. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear ya. I feel the same way. Would suck if the replacement has issues, too.

Seriously, if they won't allow that, then I'm even prepared to go up to SSC with my EX in tow and inspect the replacement before making the exchange.

Carpool? Lol

There's another member on here that I always joke with about 'loading' up a van with statues on the hood, and going cross country. :lol

I'll be the driver, just to see 'the show.' :lol

There's another member on here that I always joke with about 'loading' up a van with statues on the hood, and going cross country. [emoji38]

I'll be the driver, just to see 'the show.' [emoji38]
For something like this we would need the life size hulkbuster. Stop all over the place and charge 5$ a picture

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So sideshow offered to put me on a wait list for a replacement gauntlet.

Or offer to keep it as is for a 80$ sideshow credit.

What a ****ing joke. If I select the wait list I will run out of time to return the statue if the second gauntlet comes with issues.

Wow. Sideshow has hit a new low.

So sideshow offered to put me on a wait list for a replacement gauntlet.

Or offer to keep it as is for a 80$ sideshow credit.

What a ****ing joke. If I select the wait list I will run out of time to return the statue if the second gauntlet comes with issues.

Wow. Sideshow has hit a new low.

Yeah that’s the predicament I’m stuck in also

I love the statue. But I'm not keeping a broken statue for an 80$ credit to buy another broken statue.

I'd keep the statue for a 20 to 30% refund..

Edit: if I do or do not keep this statue this will be my last sideshow piece. The QC is Garbage and it's not worth the hassle dealing with returns and exchange.
This is the 3rd statue I've received since December that was defective.

I think I'm going to have someone touch up/repaint the gold pays on my Thanos.
If my next piece comes in after aa hulk is trash I'm thinking of cancelling all my pf's with SSC. The third party makers have some awesome statues nowadays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I love the statue. But I'm not keeping a broken statue for an 80$ credit to buy another broken statue.

I'd keep the statue for a 20 to 30% refund..

Edit: if I do or do not keep this statue this will be my last sideshow piece. The QC is Garbage and it's not worth the hassle dealing with returns and exchange.
This is the 3rd statue I've received since December that was defective.

Damn that sucks but likewise. My hulk/wolv dio has issues and now thanos.. major issues that is. 80 dollars is a slap in the face. They offered me that and I have an issue with gauntlet and the left leg...

So I'm confused. Are you guys on the WL for parts guaranteed to get parts??

This is all I know...

I have placed you on our internal waitlist to reserve a new exclusive head for you. You can expect an update as soon as the parts have arrived in our warehouse and are ready to ship.

If you need anything else in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to let us know!

Back