Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is all I know...

I have placed you on our internal waitlist to reserve a new exclusive head for you. You can expect an update as soon as the parts have arrived in our warehouse and are ready to ship.

If you need anything else in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to let us know!

Last I heard I’m on the waitlist and will be notified when they get parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I hope it works out. I can appreciate the frustration.

Does anyone know who has the rights to make the infinity war statues and in what size? Is it sideshow at 1:4?

It's such a shame when you feel LUCKY (like you've won the lottery or something) to get a statue from SS with little QC issues. On top of that, you have to worry about getting another bad statue when you replace one! WTH! This was supposed to be the piece that showed us and other companies who SS really is, well, unfortunately it does.

I'm going to call this maquette "The GREAT FAILURE" (In my eyes) from marketing, packaging, and QC to delivery. As great as this piece is overall, it's just as bad in regards to QC. I personally think they would have sold a ton more had they given EVERYONE a smiling head and made the EX the cube or something. Now, they have plenty of REGs slowly selling due to major QC issues. It seems for every good one someone gets, someone else is returning one with major issues. My guess would be 50% decent, 50% terrible (Not fact, just opinion). On a $1200 statue, I think this is horrible, just my opinion.

Yup. 1200 and all this drama. If you got a flawless piece great. But thats not the way its supposed to be. Really loosing confidence in this company

Yup. 1200 and all this drama. If you got a flawless piece great. But thats not the way its supposed to be. Really loosing confidence in this company

Yeah I'm done with sideshow. I'm going lost every statue I returned due to QC issues.

Galactus X2
Mark 42 1/4 x2
War machine x2
Apocalypse x2
Mark 7 half scale X2
Iron Man civil war half scale X2.
Mark 42 life size bust X3

The only statue I kept was the mark 7 life size bust.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Here's what I'm talking about with the lines.
83f0e59d14074837c5c128cdc51d2230.jpg

Holy **** that looks rough. The line is inside the leg? How da **** that happen. It should be outside right?

You got rubbed off paint also

Just right there. It's the textured suit that butts up to the line. Unless your right on top of it or pointed out you would never notice.

I've had a few people over to look at it and they couldn't pick out any of the defects.
The worst part about all of this is the response from sideshow. There like look we know it's ****ed up and all of the statues are ****ed. All the replacement statues are ****ed. But hey, here's 80$ sideshow credit..

No offense sideshow but why the **** would any one buy from you? Your QC is complete and utter garbage. This is the only unique piece you have made in the past 5 years and it's a complete disaster.

Second worst part is that I love the damn statue.

471ff00dea1eb063988df6e1501fe15e.jpg

Well, the biggest box that I have ever received just showed up at work. It'll be a few hours before I can open and inspect, but this is definitely going home in parts today. I'll figure out how to get the box home some other time.

Well, the biggest box that I have ever received just showed up at work. It'll be a few hours before I can open and inspect, but this is definitely going home in parts today. I'll figure out how to get the box home some other time.

I saw a photo of someone who assembled theirs at work and then put him in the passenger seat of his car with the seatbelt on and drove him home!

I saw a photo of someone who assembled theirs at work and then put him in the passenger seat of his car with the seatbelt on and drove him home!

That would be kinda cool:lol, but I don't think I'd trust having him jostling around (I have a few sets of bumpy railroad tracks to cross). I'll probably just bubble-wrap and bag the individual parts, that worked well with my King Conan on Throne.

Why not get it delivered to your house?

No one home to sign for it unfortunately. Believe me, I considered having this piece sent there and taking the day off just to avoid this issue, but it's sometimes hard for me to take off on short notice.

I hate having pieces left outside my home unattended. Rotating shift work means the piece might be let out for over 12hrs. That's why it goes to my local UPS store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have a stay at home wife aka stay at home mom who signs for me. And every time she does she called and complains about how big the boxes are lol

I have a stay at home wife aka stay at home mom who signs for me. And every time she does she called and complains about how big the boxes are lol

My Wife would have told me to ****-off if she had to try to get this behemoth through the front door.:lol

Lmaooo

Back