Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell is going to happen with us in Australia for example where we have ordered it locally. Are we going to be able to return it easily if it has issues?

I'm honestly thinking about asking popcultcha to open it up and check it out before posting it.

I believe they will actually do that as we are still awaiting an eta from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The regular should be coming into Australia sometime around early to mid March.

Ikon Collectables' website updated its ETA on this piece last week to be the 13th March 2018. And if anything Popcultcha gets it in up to a week prior.

Popcultcha's ETA are not really reliable at all, and given that Ikons acts as wholesaler in Australia for most retailers here including I believe Popcultcha (I've been told conflicting information on this by the same person at Popcultcha), they're usually the best website to rely on for your ETA's on most pieces. But in regards to large scale pieces not all pieces are listed publicly such as Prime 1 and a few Iron Studio pieces for some reason, but I was told by a person over at Popcultcha that those pieces also come via them as well.

https://www.ikoncollectables.com.au/products/category/UFMKGXTS-maquettes/SID300434

Do you guys have it on order from popcultcha? You going to talk to them about the qc issues before they post it?

Do you guys have it on order from popcultcha? You going to talk to them about the qc issues before they post it?

I have mine on order from Popcultcha. I have spoken to them about the issues that’s going around and they are well aware of those concerns. Hopefully they do a QC check before hand. Before sending out. But who knows if that would make a difference once It’s left their warehouse?

Any one who has this statue could you please post pictures of the thighs. Want to see what your paint app looks like by the black line.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Any one who has this statue could you please post pictures of the thighs. Want to see what your paint app looks like by the black line.

Jimbob, use the production pics in SSC's blog. Those pics in there are production pics ...so I don't see why you can't use them for comparison to your ToT Maq.

Here's the link:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/new-photos-of-thanos-on-throne-maquette-have-arrived/

The way I see it ...ours should look as good as that one in their blog.

Very good point. Didn't think about that.

I used those pics ...plus pics from other collectors ...to compare my EX to. I had to ...especially at the price point for this statue.

I used those pics ...plus pics from other collectors ...to compare my EX to. I had to ...especially at the price point for this statue.
Ok compared my statue to the prototype.......... Yeah all the black lines on the body are all wrong.
Feet don't touch the base correctly
Light bleeding through the thumb

I love this statue but....not at full price

Ok compared my statue to the prototype.......... Yeah all the black lines on the body are all wrong.
Feet don't touch the base correctly
Light bleeding through the thumb

I love this statue but....not at full price

What do you mean a loud all the black lines are wrong?

Is there anyone who could send me a PM about how I could potentially get in on acquiring that custom Thanos head?

What do you mean a loud all the black lines are wrong?

Sorry for the bad picture but if you zoom into the black line around both sides if the line is flat surface. Where in the production pictures on SS website the area is supposed to be textured like the rest of the suit.
b7cdc6f4d7d4c9ffbb8196297c715390.jpg

Sorry for the bad picture but if you zoom into the black line around both sides if the line is flat surface. Where in the production pictures on SS website the area is supposed to be textured like the rest of the suit.

10d88797a56ad43cab3060f4f5d05651.jpg

These lines correct?

Yours look good. Can't really tell from the zoom in though. I'll get closer pics of mine tonight.

why is it so important about the feet not completely touching the base? is there a statue here thats completely flushed without any 0.00001mm gap or what not. or are people just overly nitpicking.

why is it so important about the feet not completely touching the base? is there a statue here thats completely flushed without any 0.00001mm gap or what not. or are people just overly nitpicking.

It’s a 1200 dollar statue wouldn’t you want to make sure it’s perfect? Or close to it?

Your iron man setup in the back is awesome by the way

Good luck and congrats

Thanks, I am a little nervous about this one.

If being able to slide a couple pieces of paper under Thanos's feet is the biggest issue that I have, I'll be happy and consider myself lucky.

Thanks, I am a little nervous about this one.

If being able to slide a couple pieces of paper under Thanos's feet is the biggest issue that I have, I'll be happy and consider myself lucky.

Yeah you would be lucky and I hope you are. Mine came with a chip/gauntlet button works but have to stick a pen in it to click it/ and the left leg has a gap where it connects to the torso

Back