Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im thinking of picking this up but wondering if anyone has the exact dimensions. From the Sideshow site seems wrong as i've seen a video it not fitting in a besta. Does anyone have the skinniest PAX https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70214559/
Width: 19 5/8 "
Depth: 22 7/8 "
Height: 79 1/4 "

Wondering if that would fit at his most ideal pose. Does not have the Depth size problem like the Besta but worried about the width. Here is size sideshow chart
21.5" H (546.1mm) x 18" W (457.2mm) x 13.5" L (342.9mm)*

Got mine a couple days ago. No major issue other than a small paint chip on the left side of the head, which I can deal with. This one is definitely a keeper!

46bfd979d02c261487455d9d4cb261ab.jpg

bb0c5affaebfc163fb6c4fd3b8bf3306.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anything, you should at least ask for a replacement head for that one.

If anything, you should at least ask for a replacement head for that one.
Or the 10% discount to keep it. Extra 120$ back. I mean if your going to keep it regardless mine as well get some cash back

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Got mine. This piece truly has presence. I can't stop staring at it. Love the throne as well. He definitely needs to go on a rotating turntable. However, what poor quality control, paint is kind of ****** and some parts of him feel really cheap. Not to mention the gold chest pieces on mine aren't even glued in. They come right out.

That would be so disappointing to open up the box and see that

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

if thats a clean separation you can easily put it back together with crazy glue

I've taught about it. scared I might mess up the alignment and ruin how he sits.

me and my brother was able to piece it together to see how it looks. SS thanos looks great, even wife was impressed (most important approval). then boxed it back. still thinking on what should I do. waiting for SS response.

if thats a clean separation you can easily put it back together with crazy glue

For me, if I'm paying $1200 for a statue, I'm not gluing anything. I'm either requesting a replacement part or it is being returned. Again, others may be ok with it.

Got mine. This piece truly has presence. I can't stop staring at it. Love the throne as well. He definitely needs to go on a rotating turntable. However, what poor quality control, paint is kind of ****** and some parts of him feel really cheap. Not to mention the gold chest pieces on mine aren't even glued in. They come right out.

That seriously sucks man. Sorry for your loss! Request a new one ASAP!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For $1200 it's totally not acceptable, but with a clean separation like that I would definitely re-glue it myself (and take whatever credit I can get from SS), rather than gamble with a replacement showing up with worse issues.
I won't have my Thanos for another month or so but I'm already nervous about opening it.:panic:

I'm surprised some people are still trying to sell their ex for $3k. I would pull the trigger for $2k, but definitely not 3 lol

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Thanos EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/RCB Iron Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man/IBD Iron Spider-Man

For me, if I'm paying $1200 for a statue, I'm not gluing anything. I'm either requesting a replacement part or it is being returned. Again, others may be ok with it.

I totally agree, and I would definitely ask for a replacement. But while waiting for the replacement give it a try with the superglue. If the rest of the body is in perfect condition it may end up being better than the replacement you get. some times the replacements have other annoying issues :slap

I'm also waiting for a replacement body, mine had excess glue that pushed our from the side of the right foot :gah:

Back