Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything else was fine. Just that broken leg. One part of the leg had almost no material for structure.

email them and call them in a couple of days. They're expecting a batch of replacements in a couple of weeks but there's a waitlist for parts. Could take a while to get everyone the parts they need. I'm on the list for a new body and left armrest. Frustrating, especially for such an expensive piece.

email them and call them in a couple of days. They're expecting a batch of replacements in a couple of weeks but there's a waitlist for parts. Could take a while to get everyone the parts they need. I'm on the list for a new body and left armrest. Frustrating, especially for such an expensive piece.

What was wrong with your armrest?

Okay so I had to wait till I got permission to show this, but I have been working on this one for a little while now. One head all three expressions, plus some other surprises. Please PM me for details.

IMG_6517.JPG

Last edited:
Idk how I feel about those. I wanna see them on a statue

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/RCB Iron Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man/IBD Iron Spider-Man

Idk how I feel about those. I wanna see them on a statue

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/RCB Iron Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man/IBD Iron Spider-Man

Oh I can't wait myself...lol. I will correct you ever so slightly it isn't a "those" it is a "that" one head with three expressions..... lol

Here is one more angle on one of the heads

IMG_6556.JPG

I am not going to add any more pics to this file to the head is on the statue guys. However if you are curious drop me a PM and I can share the link to the group.

So this is their response to a completely broke leg and chipped gauntlet on a statue that cost over a grand.....

Thank you for reaching out. I'm so sorry to see your Thanos on Throne Maquette arrived with issues, and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Please know we have not yet received our full supply of replacements for this piece, but we are expecting more to arrive in the future.

Rest assured, we're here to help. Here are your options at this time:

If you prefer a replacement, I can place you on our waitlist for the parts requested, so that you can receive them once they become available.
We can have you set up with a cost-free return for a full refund.
If you'd like to keep the piece as is, we can provide you with a $120.00 Sideshow Credit that can be used on an existing or future purchase.

Please reply back to this e-mail and let me know how you wish to proceed before 2/7/2018, so we can get this taken care of for you as quickly as possible.

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding while we work to resolve this matter.
David Yim
Sideshow Returns Team

Are you kidding me? They made 4250 of these but don't have any replacements!? Mine is exclusive but the replacement parts are the same. Way to be prepared Sideshow. I feel like a gave an interest free loan, for an undisclosed amount of time, to a company I'm pretty sure makes way more money than me :slap

Thanos 1.jpg

Thanos 3.jpg

Thanos 2.jpg

I have to say if mine arrives with any of these issues, no way I'm waiting out replacements. I'm just returning it. A LOT of money to have to go through/deal with that.

You’ll get replacement of course, just might take a little time. I may have lower expectations but aside from that it sucks opening a broken statue and having to wait to see it in its glory, I don’t see a big problem with that.

I get that problems happen....I understand. But I don't know when it comes to something like this if mine came with it's leg broken off (or something severe like that,) I don't know if that's something I could un-see in my mind lol.

Now if they're little chips, something like that, I'd be ok with a replacement.

Back