Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Destiny has arrived!!!!

a1b1e6866ef9e1df63ff8328e8ba4a07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) COULDN’T care less
2) Yes, you clearly do
3) Hurt my feelings? How exactly? You created an initial post that was a blatant lie looking for attention. Whatever man....you do whatever you feel the need to do to feel better about yourself.

Oh and we have the classic “newbie” dig because I don’t have a ton of posts. So we’ve got attention seeking, bad grammar, and insults based on posting history. You’re like every classic message board stereotype, all in one.

Man, you sure cry a lot. You're probably just butt hurt because you didn't score an EX. If you're going to be a grammer queen then you should probably read a book. You sound ignorant in your last post. So we've got? Really?:lol

Man, you sure cry a lot. You're probably just butt hurt because you didn't score an EX. If you're going to be a grammer queen then you should probably read a book. You sound ignorant in your last post. So we've got? Really?:lol

Please stop... You’re making zero sense and probably didn’t even order the statue. By the slight chance you did, please send it back so someone can truly appreciate it. Congrats to the people who did receive it. It looks awesome!!

Please stop... You’re making zero sense and probably didn’t even order the statue. By the slight chance you did, please send it back so someone can truly appreciate it. Congrats to the people who did receive it. It looks awesome!!

I'll post pics tomorrow once I receive it.

Lugging this majestic beauty was a *****! At least the classic Hulk PF's size & box was better to grab.

IMG_6798.jpgIMG_6788.jpgIMG_6784.jpg

Lol! How do I fix that?

Last edited:
Is it just me or is the top of the head too small compared to the face? I hope it doesn’t look odd in person. 😬

I see some have started arriving with issues, thats to bad, shipping this sucker back will cost a fortune and what if you bought from abroad :crying

I see some have started arriving with issues, thats to bad, shipping this sucker back will cost a fortune and what if you bought from abroad :crying
Was it your honest, realistic expectation that all 4250 statues would be delivered 100% perfect?

Could someone please provide the exact measurement of just the BASE?

Again, not the statue, just the Base itself, like if you flipped it upside down and just measured the depth and width.

Thanks in advance!

Back