Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's basically a lazy susan, right?

And is it going to be wide enough? I guess it just needs to be able to support it.

I have it. It's nice. I am just waiting for thanos to get here

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man

Actually I need to ensure I can actually turn this thing 360 in the display space I have....and I should actually make sure mine arrives in minty shape first. Don't want to count my chickens before they hatch. I've been burned one too many times.

It may have been said, but does anyone know what the widest measurement of this piece is?

It looks like it's from the back of the chair (where it flares out the widest) to the tip of the left hand?

sadness. :(

UPS tracking updated.

"Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. / Delivery will be rescheduled."

UPS tracking updated.

"Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. / Delivery will be rescheduled."

I'll make a call, pix. I'll get this ironed out. :lol :lecture

Sucks and sorry to hear. Mine doesn't come until Thursday now for what it's worth. It's supposed to be here tomorrow, but I had to postpone delivery because I won't be here and I don't have a vehicle big enough to pick it up at a Fedex store.

This guy on FB got 2 EX heads and no regular head. His selling one of the heads i offered $150usd + shipping extra someone else offered 700 euros lol.

This guy on FB got 2 EX heads and no regular head. His selling one of the heads i offered $150usd + shipping extra someone else offered 700 euros lol.

Lucky him! :lecture :lol

Hopefully, Sideshow sends him a regular head. I'd be surprised though if Sideshow doesn't ask for it back - or did he not tell Sideshow that he got two?

I'll make a call, pix. I'll get this ironed out. :lol :lecture

Sucks and sorry to hear. Mine doesn't come until Thursday now for what it's worth. It's supposed to be here tomorrow, but I had to postpone delivery because I won't be here and I don't have a vehicle big enough to pick it up at a Fedex store.

lol thanks Chap! :lol

I hope it gets delivered before Thursday. Rain in the forecast. Same here with my car. That box won't fit.

Nice pics from GaryTonge on SF

TsKwZNZ.jpg

QKCajE2.jpg

LB946Mp.jpg

khMQPa3.jpg

irzfGzB.jpg

ht06MYs.jpg

WJeIkpu.jpg

KqHFIhD.jpg

W6qvET8.jpg

TNNwiZf.jpg

UPS tracking updated.

yup just got this too, was supposed to be delivered this evening. and I live less than 20 miles from Sideshow's headquarters so I know it's not snow or weather related LOL!!

Out for delivery! Where are you UPS dude?!

I bought this so I can easily showcase it. Too bad it won't arrive till next week.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00523MJMW

Funny, I was thinking of getting somethign similar but I was looking into the electric ones so you can just turn it on and let it rotate. Still thinking about it. Anyone have suggestions on where to look for pedestal. Everytime I search I always come up with these old looking bs. Looking for some modern style or simple style.

Back