Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
26D26F68-E081-4570-A7CE-6579119B46F7.jpeg
639E394C-F5E6-4BBE-82E9-FBEE6DE7DF54.jpeg
F946511D-895D-45CE-B6C1-77BB97EB78B4.jpeg
A4624D33-9B46-4A31-B1F2-1BAE62A15F3D.jpeg

Yessir

It took a while but I think Dr Doom may have just gotten knocked off his throne.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I wonder how small XM's magneto compare to this since their both sitting on a throne or Dr. Doom for that matter? Zagat was pretty big but he makes him look small and skinny here. This thing must be really huge. I wonder if thats how big he was in the comics. Say bigger than Hulk?

Sideshow should stick to making comic and animation serious statues. Please make me a Darkseid on the throne as epic as this.

I wonder how small XM's magneto compare to this since their both sitting on a throne or Dr. Doom for that matter? Zagat was pretty big but he makes him look small and skinny here. This thing must be really huge. I wonder if thats how big he was in the comics. Say bigger than Hulk?

Mags will look tiny next to Thanos. He's just a normal sized guy in a spandex costume. Doom is easily larger than Mags because he's wearing an armor. Thanos will be HUGE since he's always been drawn to be almost HULK sized. This Thanos MAQ should dwarf the XM Mags.

This is one of those figures that would benefit from a mirror-backed display. Those beautiful details on the back of the throne need to be seen on a regular basis as well.

A little confused as I wake up this morning. So I got a “the heroes you deserve are on their way” email along with a $25 code and I was excited because I assumed this was Thanos shipping but 1) isn’t the email/code usually themed to the brand you ordered and 2) I’m seeing no tracking # for Thanos. I have no other orders shipping soon, the only things I’ve done recently are cancel the Wonder Woman PF and preorder the Batman Hush. I guess it’s from that?

This is one of those figures that would benefit from a mirror-backed display. Those beautiful details on the back of the throne need to be seen on a regular basis as well.

Or a rotating base.. if that’s even a thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little confused as I wake up this morning. So I got a “the heroes you deserve are on their way” email along with a $25 code and I was excited because I assumed this was Thanos shipping but 1) isn’t the email/code usually themed to the brand you ordered and 2) I’m seeing no tracking # for Thanos. I have no other orders shipping soon, the only things I’ve done recently are cancel the Wonder Woman PF and preorder the Batman Hush. I guess it’s from that?

That $25 code is from pre-ordering the Batman Hush.

Back