Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it has nothing to do with the technology inside

.... the Xbox one S is exactly the same as an Xbox one X

Keep trolling

Who was talking about the Xbox One S? I was referring to the original Xbox One X compared to the Project Scorpio edition the only difference is cosmetic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who was talking about the Xbox One S? I was referring to the original Xbox One X compared to the Project Scorpio edition the only difference is cosmetic!

Microsoft is only shipping the Project Scorpio editions for launch

So understand the confusion

Those are still available for preorder on GameStop and Amazon right now

I don't see what your point was

The "regulars" don't even exist (for now) all preorders are project Scorpio editions

Microsoft is only shipping the Project Scorpio editions for launch

So understand the confusion

Those are still available for preorder on GameStop and Amazon right now

I don't see what your point was

The "regulars" don't even exist (for now) all preorders are project Scorpio editions

They both sold out from both, except for Gamestop's ridiculous bundle package

Quite frankly I doubt the initial shipments for XBX will sell out by November based on the fact it's the most expensive home console on the market and the platform is already 4 years old

The project Scorpio branding is more of a holiday commemorative perk for early adopters next year they'll release a blue halo skin edition

There is no arbitrage

I just looked on the US GameStop.com

It lets me add to cart right now

Best Buy Canada was told all preorders are Project Scorpio branding there aren't separate skus for the 2

So where are these "regulars"

Microsoft is conning people into believing there is scarcity by launch this thing will be readily available

My bad EDIT I guess it did "sell out"

It popped up in stock yesterday on Amazon though

So I'll put it out there. If anyone is second guessing their EX order and wants to sell it, I'll happily buy it

So I'll put it out there. If anyone is second guessing their EX order and wants to sell it, I'll happily buy it

LOLZ. "You can have it for what I originally paid for it" -said no reseller ever.

How much do you guys think someone will pay for this on the secondary market? I am willing to say 3k plus for the entire Maq and 500 ish for the head. I really hope no one buys them so that they can't make profit of this

I've dealt with some that they just wanted retail cost for item about to ship because they don't want to lose their NRD. there is no way in hell I'd pay 3k for the maq lol I have way better/more important things to pay for

I've dealt with some that they just wanted retail cost for item about to ship because they don't want to lose their NRD. there is no way in hell I'd pay 3k for the maq lol I have way better/more important things to pay for

People with a Thanos Ex willing for retail or did you mean on other occasions? Yeah I know that's why I haven't bought the XM Mags, too expensive. There is always someone out there that does though..sucks

Not specific to thanos, but people that preorder an item and no longer want it, I've paid them retail for them to just have them ship it to me. It's a good deal because I get something I want and they don't lose their NRD

LOLZ. "You can have it for what I originally paid for it" -said no reseller ever.

How much do you guys think someone will pay for this on the secondary market? I am willing to say 3k plus for the entire Maq and 500 ish for the head. I really hope no one buys them so that they can't make profit of this

I have no plans to sell mine but for $3k it's all yours! Haha

Not specific to thanos, but people that preorder an item and no longer want it, I've paid them retail for them to just have them ship it to me. It's a good deal because I get something I want and they don't lose their NRD

Well any other statue yes I see it, with this particular piece I don't think you will find anyone willing to part with it for that.

Back