Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And that would probably make sense if they're going for a dramatic scene or death or however they decide to approach it with Vision.

After seeing it in person, the gems don't look good, I actually think a second non light up hand with better infinity stones is lost necessary unless they are gonna change it from the proto

9b7227b39615614a4edf2f5265b8a4f5.jpg

I like how they have kind of the same texture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently he's displayed at D23 with not much attention garnished.

Are you saying we drank the koolaid? :lol

Naw man ...it doesn't matter to me if this garnishes millions of attention ...or vice versa. What matters to me is how it makes me feel ...and how it grabs my attention.

Will this be a released statue? Looks even better than sideshows!

I really hope so. Its done by legacy effects. The ones who did the avengers hulk. So lets see! Its so simple yet so damn imposing. Love it

Kind of missing the hype with this statue. If im paying this price every version should have the switch out head. No switch out arms, no light up, no accessories for the base. Not even a lady death. Other companies are coming out with amazing statues with all these extras for diff posing options like crazy and sideshow is producing the same old boring stuff.

Kind of missing the hype with this statue. If im paying this price every version should have the switch out head. No switch out arms, no light up, no accessories for the base. Not even a lady death. Other companies are coming out with amazing statues with all these extras for diff posing options like crazy and sideshow is producing the same old boring stuff.

The gauntlet does light up..... I do feel that the whole hype is around the throne concept. People see the value of doom on throne and that is in the back of people's minds. It's a wonderful statue though we'll see

The gauntlet does light up..... I do feel that the whole hype is around the throne concept. People see the value of doom on throne and that is in the back of people's minds. It's a wonderful statue though we'll see

I definitely agree with that. I pre ordered this fast because pretty much every throne statue ends up go for thousands more than it cost and I wasn't going to pay after market prices for this. Now either people think the same way as me or they are flippers. Probably split 50/50. I never sell my statues so I just wanted to make sure I secured this. I do think this statue is awesome but I do agree that their should be switchouts for a statue that cost this much

Ok, least it lights up, but this is NOT doom. And for 1200, I'm already bored lookin at it.

As far as aesthetics go, this is way ahead of Doom for me. Especially with that smurf hood of his. :)

maybe it looks better in person but those gems don't look like gems but rather goobs of colored plastic rubbed smooth....Unless that's how they are intended to look, I just assumed stones or gems would look like such.

Some guy on another forum put "m" in all the gems not they look like M&Ms [emoji23][emoji23]. This collecting game is funny. People will mock others for not nabbing an ex and people that dont / cant buy this will insult the ones that did. And im just here like daaaaamn thats an awesome piece to bad i cant add it right now to my collection lol

Back