Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some guy on another forum put "m" in all the gems not they look like M&Ms [emoji23][emoji23]. This collecting game is funny. People will mock others for not nabbing an ex and people that dont / cant buy this will insult the ones that did. And im just here like daaaaamn thats an awesome piece to bad i cant add it right now to my collection lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh I agree that it looks great and I don't have it ordered nor did I want to, but for $1200 really there shouldn't be one thing that isn't spared on this statue and those gems look cheap and totally wrong to me.... Even the Com that I had with the light up feature I'm pretty sure the stones actually looked like crystal gems in it.

I don't think any statue is worth $5000 and definitely not doom on the throne pf. The only statue I would consider spending that much money on would be the XM Studios X-men vs Sentinel diorama which is a tremendous sentinel with at least 6 x-men surrounding him and that's in the lower $4000 range.

Newer and endless supplies keep coming. Once I sold myDoom Pf exc, I never look back

I don't think any statue is worth $5000 and definitely not doom on the throne pf. The only statue I would consider spending that much money on would be the XM Studios X-men vs Sentinel diorama which is a tremendous sentinel with at least 6 x-men surrounding him and that's in the lower $4000 range.

+ another $1,000 or more on shipping

Thanos' henchmen were unveiled

Check out these statues of the Black Order

I just read a synopsis of the footage unveiled for the new Avengers movie it's gonna be insane

https://youtu.be/nrvtj5vNjxo

And people please stop prounouncing Thanos as ThANoes

from D23

DEykIjyUQAAXSTg.jpg

DEykIj0UQAAZd5y.jpg

DEykIlYVYAEG1Qf.jpg

DEykIlYUAAEs17x.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1500189361919.jpg
    FB_IMG_1500189361919.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 119
Really dont get the sudden bashing of this piece. Its stunning and the stones are just fine. O another note. I really hope they make this movie version. With or without the gauntlet. I think it just looks awesome
2477bf8fe7d294e3a2a241cad3bac52d.png

Hmm yeah but I mean to go with all the extra detail on the costume and then give the stones that smooth look doesn't fit as well. It's been drawn with the edges too. The statues sick as hell! Both ways. But just as a nitpick I think some stones with edges would look better for with what the rest of the statue is.

Hmm yeah but I mean to go with all the extra detail on the costume and then give the stones that smooth look doesn't fit as well. It's been drawn with the edges too. The statues sick as hell! Both ways. But just as a nitpick I think some stones with edges would look better for with what the rest of the statue is.
That actually makes sense

Back