Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ye limited edition. I went through his page the guy is talented happy i picked up a Thanos PP. Not sure he has many if any left of those but he could have some limited edition prints left.

Ye limited edition. I went through his page the guy is talented happy i picked up a Thanos PP. Not sure he has many if any left of those.

REALLY impressive work, but I have too much as is, as much as I would love to have one of these pieces.

REALLY impressive work, but I have too much as is, as much as I would love to have one of these pieces.

It sure is impressive. I missed out on Thanos on the throne print soon as i saw this didn't hesitate it would look great behind my statue.

8ff26d4064b01ac51a886bcab4f73c0c.png

Death tease?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe he has copied the movie gauntlet not the print/statue gauntlet.

Attachments

• thanos.jpg
    thanos.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 120
I believe he has copied the movie gauntlet not the print/statue gauntlet.

Wow,,, Wait, holdonaminute, I had not noticed that they had changed the positioning of the "stones" in the gauntlet for the film..
(good find M United).

This has got me thinking now, why did they change the positioning for the movie?
(is there a reason, or have they just done it cause they thought it looked better?).
Vierd, very vierd.

What color is on his thumb then? (traditionally it is always been Red).

Yellow stone (Mind Gem).

I find it interesting that they changed up the positioning of the stones as well on the MCU Gauntlet.

Notice that the Orange Soul Gem is much larger than the others compared to its comic book counterpart. Maybe that will be explained when it's revealed possibly in Ragnarok.

Curious to see if it was a purposeful change or they just got the stones wrong. I am sure there is a reason for it can't wait to find out. From what i can see the stones match better next to each other on the movie version purple/red and green blue.

Wow,,, Wait, holdonaminute, I had not noticed that they had changed the positioning of the "stones" in the gauntlet for the film..
(good find M United).

This has got me thinking now, why did they change the positioning for the movie?
(is there a reason, or have they just done it cause they thought it looked better?).
Vierd, very vierd.

Yeah, I missed that altogether. Nice catch, M.

I'm curious too. He may obtain the Mind Stone last in the plot, so maybe they did it for effect.

Back