Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only figure i really wanted and bought was the amazing spiderman pf. Next up are the fairly priced avengers assemble line. All i need is a nice xmen related piece. So hopefully magneto is awesome and wouldn't cos me a kidney loll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only figure i really wanted and bought was the amazing spiderman pf. Next up are the fairly priced avengers assemble line. All i need is a nice xmen related piece. So hopefully magneto is awesome and wouldn't cos me a kidney loll

I have a feeling SS will try and one up the XM Mags, so be ready for something special :D! :hi5:

As for the price ... I am thinking it comparable to the Prime 1 Mr. Freeze retail ... especially in that it is something we may not really see until next year.

I have a feeling SS will try and one up the XM Mags, so be ready for something special :D! :hi5:

As for the price ... I am thinking it comparable to the Prime 1 Mr. Freeze retail ... especially in that it is something we may not really see until next year.

Freeze is like 900 right?

Oh and as for DC related piece i really need/want a batman. I still havnt come across a pf or other statue that i went daaaamn i WANT. I think i might for the prime 1 jim lee tho

Thanos looks good. Most of the new Marvel look like they play well but I'm not feeling this new MvC game. Seeing a lot of reused animation, visually lacking and the roster list is unimpressive since they seem to be restricted to the MCU.
Seems like a massive step back. I don't see them fixing any of this by the time the game launches and I don't see this gaining much traction in the esport arena either. Good luck Capcom.

Thanos looks good. Most of the new Marvel look like they play well but I'm not feeling this new MvC game. Seeing a lot of reused animation, visually lacking and the roster list is unimpressive since they seem to be restricted to the MCU.
Seems like a massive step back. I don't see them fixing any of this by the time the game launches and I don't see this gaining much traction in the esport arena either. Good luck Capcom.

That game looks like ****

it will not only hold it's value but sell for a premium. the large edition size on the regular may impact how high the ex will sell for in the after-market, but even that is of questionable impact.

Yes, the EX will. It was in great demand and has an excellent EX portrait along with a low 750 ES. However, there are flippers and members here cranking up the hype machine to no end. If you missed out on the EX and want to pick it up in the aftermarket, wait. Don't jump on the ridiculous $4000 prices flippers are trying to get on ebay. Wait until a few weeks after release. Let all the idiots pick up the EX at ridiculous BIN prices. Wait for a couple of auctions and bid away. You'll probably have to drop a few hundred dollars more than retail to get one but you sure as hell won't have to drop $1800 more for what amounts to nothing more than an extra portrait. This piece reminds me of 2 clichés. 1.) Slow and steady win the race. 2.) A fool and his money are soon parted.

Thanks for coming back :rock

I am waiting, the trend is the regular editions have historically sold for less than retail. If I can get a reg edition under 1k I may get one. At $1,200 I passed and will continue to pass.

Have to draw the line somewhere and my line is I wont pay over 1k for any statue. As a avid bowen collector I am spoiled my average price I have been paying is 200-250. The most I paid for a Bowen was $405.00 for Dr Strange last month.

Wow. Dr. Strange is holding value well! I'm not much of a Bowen collector. I collected some of the faux bronze pieces but that was is.

But, yeah, I totally respect where you're coming from. I need to have more control myself. I think my tastes are getting more expensive as I age. :lol

Wow. Dr. Strange is holding value well! I'm not much of a Bowen collector. I collected some of the faux bronze pieces but that was is.

But, yeah, I totally respect where you're coming from. I need to have more control myself. I think my tastes are getting more expensive as I age. :lol

Mine taste is more expensive also but with one going to be a sophomore in college and my other two in high school expenses are rising so something has to give. Besides you can easily collect with a budget just need to be smarter.

The movie helped keep the Dr Strange statue price high and with another movie and him in Avengers Infinity war his price was not coming down so I bit the bullet on that one. That is the MOST I have ever paid for a Bowen so you can see how 1.2k is a non starter

Sometimes it actually pays to be more patient. Once released, wait a few months. Someone will get bored and sell for less than retail.

Sometimes it actually pays to be more patient. Once released, wait a few months. Someone will get bored and sell for less than retail.

They'll have to as SSC will have this in stock for a long time...The regs that is...

You always see people needing to sell recently released pieces because of unexpected expenses.

Back