Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS does such a good blend of realism and keeping to the character. I like XM but some if their designs don't do it for me Thanos is one of them, just not the look I enjoy.

Just want to say about BBTS everything I got from them is always double boxed, so they take the brown shipper that comes with the item then wrap that in bubbel wrap and then box it.

Yeah bbts rules! I vouch for that. I ordered my first PF ever from there Psylocke still have it and the box came perfect

I found one selling for $2000 usd, do you think that is a fair price??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're in need of the Ex version and don't want to wait for the custom heads for the reg versions....That actually isn't that bad of price I think. It's obviously a mark up, but as far as how this will be received later it could very well cost more....It's highly doubtful it'll be selling for less and if so not much less I'm guessing.

I found one selling for $2000 usd, do you think that is a fair price??

It's hard to predict this far off. I would personally have a hard time paying $800 for an extra head. I'd also be very reluctant to give someone $2000 a year or more before the statue ships unless you know and trust this person.

Recasting is an insult to this fine industry! It's getting out of control lately.

It's hard to predict this far off. I would personally have a hard time paying $800 for an extra head. I'd also be very reluctant to give someone $2000 a year or more before the statue ships unless you know and trust this person.

Exactly, no way I would be giving anyone that amount of money this far out for any statue...Unless you know them you very could be just throwing that money out the window..

Back