Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna say what everyone in the Magneto XM thread were saying

Ur collection ain't **** unless you have a Thanos EX

The fat lady has sung

There will be blood

It's still holds true your collection isnt **** if you don't have a xm magneto. Let's wait to see if ss delivers on their end

Well then. Its a good thing I believe MY collection is the ***** without these pieces. Lol u guys [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stone that is a very valid point ..... just wish there was more transparency. And with collecting PCS statues , some of the EX's I have not been able to get I at least say ahhh crap I missed out alot of people wanted this statue. Feels alot better than getting an email, clicking the link and seeing sold out but you can wait list within 2mins of getting the email. Because the email was sent 15 minutes after the sale link went live.

Reading your post made sense in a lot of ways! It's why I reiterated that I feel sad for those real true collectors of Thanos that didn't get their order. I had an email sent to me to order Storm white costume. I'm a Storm nut clicked the link the moment that email came through it was sold out gone I was on the wait list at least for months. Then after maybe a whole 6 weeks SSC canceled it. Same thing happened to me with Lobo. I've had 1 of 5 wait list items convert. Prime 1 Megatron waitlist converted.

This is the greatest thread ever.

I love all the man tears being shed

I had Doom on throne. Sold it after two weeks. The fabric sucked. He has a christmas ornament elastic string as a chain across his neck. The actual figure was boring to look at. It had no detail. The only saving grace of that statue was the throne. But even the mystery of the thrones details were derailed when Pablo Viggiano said there was no backstory to the details on the throne, on his facebook page, when someone asked about it. It was just the way they designed it. Nothing else to it. I have no regrets of selling that statue off. I bought the Sideshow turtles comiquettes instead with the money I sold him for. XM Magneto is way better in sculpt and detail, has a backstory, and heavily symbolic. Ive owned the piece going on 3 years now. He's going to pair well with Thanos. Especially both thrones colors will match the other perfectly.

I had Doom on throne. Sold it after two weeks. The fabric sucked. He has a christmas ornament elastic string as a chain across his neck. The actual figure was boring to look at. It had no detail. The only saving grace of that statue was the throne. But even the mystery of the thrones details were derailed when Pablo Viggiano said there was no backstory to the details on the throne, on his facebook page, when someone asked about it. It was just the way they designed it. Nothing else to it. I have no regrets of selling that statue off. I bought the Sideshow turtles comiquettes instead with the money I sold him for. XM Magneto is way better in sculpt and detail, has a backstory, and heavily symbolic. Ive owned the piece going on 3 years now. He's going to pair well with Thanos. Especially the thrones colors will match the other perfectly.

Lol glad everyone is entitled to their opinions it is 2017 but that entire statement is a joke

Hope that helps you sleep at night [emoji41]

No sleep lost. Already told you, it was real easy to pass him along. 2 weeks. Thats all it took. No second thoughts. Contrary to your beliefs, theres way better statues out there than the green hooded tin man.

Found it!!

And in that one statement, Pablo Viggiano killed the mystery behind Dooms throne.

17758566_1164275973681464_2970966507373512759_o.jpg

kinda tired of people who keep talking about this overpriced statue.It seems all who ordered are willing to be toxic to defend their purchase.And no I am not jelous of you for ordering one bit .. maybe a little disgusted

Back