Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are locked in to it lighting up now as it is listed on the product page as havening a light up gauntlet. If it doesn't light up, people would be entitled to full refunds. No more 'we're hopeful' now :lol

Yeah the light up feature has to happen. Other than that we still gotta see how production goes on this. Exclusive can still be snagged if your on that wait list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just buy the reg and have a custom head done to your liking. Better off waiting to see how good or bad the production piece is anyways.

Just buy the reg and have a custom head done to your liking. Better off waiting to see how good or bad the production piece is anyways.

Yah that's my plan for now. Hoping to buy the EX at a reasonable price or trade something for it like MvC Cyclops. If not, then I'll just get the regular with custom portraits. I do like the EX head though.

They are locked in to it lighting up now as it is listed on the product page as havening a light up gauntlet. If it doesn't light up, people would be entitled to full refunds. No more 'we're hopeful' now :lol

Ok then! Great!

How about this!
57241dffaa2907857464b16dea51ecbe.jpg

You want what you can't have. If the EX was the serious head it would be in high demand.
Congrats on getting either version. It beautiful.

Any recommendations as far as custom heads

Any recommendations as far as custom heads

You won't see custom heads until after this is in-hand and sculptors have figured out the engineering and paints can be matched. Then I think you will see at least a couple of options, including one almost identical to the exclusive. If the Regular/Collector head comes off where the seam is on the EX it will be pretty straightforward. I'd guess customs will sell for $250-$350. There might also be a couple of custom arms offered.

You won't see custom heads until after this is in-hand and sculptors have figured out the engineering and paints can be matched. Then I think you will see at least a couple of options, including one almost identical to the exclusive. If the Regular/Collector head comes off where the seam is on the EX it will be pretty straightforward. I'd guess customs will sell for $250-$350. There might also be a couple of custom arms offered.

ah ok ty

is it possible for someone to given up a pre order spot with sideshow? like do a transfer from one account to another account?

how can I get that wondercom art print, I'm in Australia, that look sick, any one get me one

Contact the artist through his website, https://www.andyparkart.com. I don't know if this image is shown on the site, but you can certainly contact him. I'm sure he'd be happy to sell you one. I also picked up a gorgeous ScarJo Black Widow from him.

Back