Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reg is still an awesome looking statue, love the eyes on the reg portrait......... plus it will have a light up feature that is not just for the EX alone.

I actually think the Reg portrait fits the statue better.. Much scarier and intimidating. The Ex portrait looks like he might want to tickle you :lol

Ex head is still great and if I was getting this piece I would want the option. But if all I could get was the Reg... I would still be happy :)

So congrats to all :)

As for the light up... I thought this was not going to light up.

692a90acfcf61c49916e6679a81475ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanos is usually depicted as being cocky and grinning. The Reg head IMO should have been the exclusive as that's not how I generally picture Thanos. His overconfidence is his weakness to borrow a line about another space dude on a throne. So for me, its Exclusive or nothing at all. I was planning on dropping $900 in reward points on this but missed it by seconds. I'll still go for him if my wait list comes up by some miracle, but I'd rather not have the statue than have him without the grinning head.

Thanos is usually depicted as being cocky and grinning. The Reg head IMO should have been the exclusive as that's not how I generally picture Thanos. His overconfidence is his weakness to borrow a line about another space dude on a throne. So for me, its Exclusive or nothing at all. I was planning on dropping $900 in reward points on this but missed it by seconds. I'll still go for him if my wait list comes up by some miracle, but I'd rather not have the statue than have him without the grinning head.

Ive never been one to say "ex or nothing" but to me you have a very valid point. If the ex converts then great. If not ill be good with the print haha

692a90acfcf61c49916e6679a81475ea.jpg

Yeah, I let that Hype vid get my imagination going. This is my finale piece for collecting so its hard to accept no switch out for such an expensive piece. Its still amazing though. Sideshow if you're listening throw us a bone. Damn.

Congrats to all who got the exclusive head .. but personally I like the helmet on the Collector's edition better...
250835a98d74668c108c064fd3e11d21.jpg

You guys are some clowns. It was confirmed via sideshow in both forum posts and Facebook and tweets that the light up was a go. Jeezes the entitlement. If you can't buy the Ferrari do you complain about it too? If you're not happy with the price just pass? Let the people who ordered it be excited with what they got.

I actually think the Reg portrait fits the statue better.. Much scarier and intimidating. The Ex portrait looks like he might want to tickle you :lol

Ex head is still great and if I was getting this piece I would want the option. But if all I could get was the Reg... I would still be happy :)

So congrats to all :)

As for the light up... I thought this was not going to light up.

No..EX is better

Thanos is usually depicted as being cocky and grinning...the Reg head IMO should have been the exclusive as that's not how I generally picture Thanos... its Exclusive or nothing at all.
:lecture This
If the EX head was the regular head, I might have picked this up down the line or preordered from AE just for nostalgia, but I do not like Thanos enough to drop $1200+9% sales tax to order direct from Sideshow. I completely agree that the EX is a must have for this statue.

I know I have said it a few times, but I would be pissed if I was a big Thanos fan and wasn't able to preorder the EX day 1 after Sideshow hyped it the way they did.

Harbottle on Sideshow live said "we're hopeful".....?

They are locked in to it lighting up now as it is listed on the product page as havening a light up gauntlet. If it doesn't light up, people would be entitled to full refunds. No more 'we're hopeful' now :lol

Back