Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 57$ USD and they ship worldwide for free. Size is 15x22 so I got an 18x24 frame from Michaels then got a custom mat.

https://lowercaseindustry.com/product/thanos-2/#prettyPhoto

IMG_4339.JPG
Not bad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thing I'm not into buying prints! I'll leave collecting prints to you guys ....

These prints are small time really

Still ....that's money being appropriated for something else. I'll keep concentrating my funds to statues ...since they are not getting cheaper.

I'm not seeing anymore eBay posts.
Looks like flippers suck with the statue or lose out on NRD. Congrats to those on WL.

So is the Reg a $1200 piece with no switch outs? On the vid I count 3 heads. 1 grim head sculpt. 2 smiley Titan sculpts. One with red eyes and the other with black star eyes. Is the black star eyed one the exclusive. Starting at 3:50 on the Thanos hype vid. Might be a dumb question, but I really wanna know. Cuz if that's the case, the only difference is eye color, and it will mosdef be worth getting the reg if it has any kind of switchem head. I feel like somebody should dust that thing for Jesus finger prints cuz this is a grail.

As for the prints yes you can get your own frame for cheap but to have it professionally done even at Michaels is expensive, framing in general is expensive. If you have something you consider art and want to last a long time I suggest professionally framing it but if you want something that just looks cool and don't care if it last a long time then a cheap frame will save you money and make the display look better.

As for the prints yes you can get your own frame for cheap but to have it professionally done even at Michaels is expensive, framing in general is expensive. If you have something you consider art and want to last a long time I suggest professionally framing it but if you want something that just looks cool and don't care if it last a long time then a cheap frame will save you money and make the display look better.

Yeah I would never want these plastic frames on my expensive giclees.

Great point. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the cheap stuff will destroy prints eventually

I'll just display Infinity Gauntlet #4 with this piece. no need to drop $90-$250 on a print

After seeing flipper prices, no one will cancel

We haven't really seen the true aftermarket prices set on the EX. There's now way the EX is going to sell for over $4000 unless some idiot with money to burn is buying it. Does anyone really believe someone will pay $1800 extra for a switch out EX portrait when the REG is still available for retail? Any price you see listed now on the bay is just flippers throwing shyte on a wall to see what sticks. When the EX ships and we see what auctions end for, then we'll know the true aftermarket price for the EX.

There will definitely be cancellations on the EX. Some peeps just got caught up in the hype and ordered, some don't realize they bit off more than they can chew and will have to cough up $1200 around the holidays, cars will break down and need repairs, medical bills can pile up, homes will be bought, etc....life happens and so will cancellations.

Last edited:
Back