Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a little worried this thing will or may have a light up feature. I have a few statues that do have one so I should not complain, but would rather it did not have one, just my view because would like to know how it is working before investing in the piece, knowing me I will end up PO this piece when it first comes out LOL

Looks good, price is a little high plus shipping… I have been thinking it over and I think if SS didn't offer payment plans I would not get it. :gah:

Looks good, price is a little high plus shipping… I have been thinking it over and I think if SS didn't offer payment plans I would not get it. :gah:

Lol, create your own payment plan. Put $135 in an envelope each month.

If there was no light-up feature announced at the start (right now) but they add it down the line, would that be considered a "change" like the "release date changes or delays" that they allow people to cancel and get a full refund? Some people here don't seem to like the light-up option so I was curious if that could warrant a refund for those who want to day 1 pre-order but don't want it if there's a light-up feature added.

If there was no light-up feature announced at the start (right now) but they add it down the line, would that be considered a "change" like the "release date changes or delays" that they allow people to cancel and get a full refund? Some people here don't seem to like the light-up option so I was curious if that could warrant a refund for those who want to day 1 pre-order but don't want it if there's a light-up feature added.

I'm too lazy to look up the law but I believe if there's a material change to the product you're entitled to all money back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't mind the light up feature, but its nervy investing money into a piece when its all in the dark if there is no problems with the piece would like to see what they got planned down the line has the piece comes into production, delays etc etc, has light up feature can really be a problem sometimes. I have vader, optimus, megatron and saruman statues all have light up features, so I should be used to it, but its always a gamble

Surfer with the infinity gauntlet on......WHAT...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thought that tweet was fake. Jokers been photoshopping last week on forums lol. Man im getting this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this confirmed or are people joking again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back