Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think the price will drop to below a thousand anyway
after its been released for sometime, people might
start to hate the left looking thanos head.

Throughout all the guessing of what the price might be I knew I was on the fence if it was $999 and anything over would only make it more difficult to justify. To me there are still too many variables at the moment this early in its release/announcement. Given the price of these statues you would expect perfection but we all know that rarely happens and there are usually issues when the final product is shipped (whether it is within SSC control or not).

I literally only own two statues, LSF Doom ($2000), and P1 Deathstroke ($900), both of which are much larger than this statue and as SSC increases there prices statue after statue it makes me feel like the price of Doom and Deathstroke aren't so bad anymore lol.

You lose your points if they deliver a statue with problems and you return it?

You don't. I actually had to confirm it with their CS department because I used some on Venom. But no you do not lose them. If it's any defects on the statue, they will refund your points.

i think the price will drop to below a thousand anyway
after its been released for sometime, people might
start to hate the left looking thanos head.

No chance. Not on the EX anyway. With an ES of only 750, this piece will hold it's value. It's not like there's a cheaper alternative in 1/4 scale. An XM Thanos will set you back just about as much as this MAQ will. Like it or not, SSC knew what they were doing when they set the price. Buy from them or buy XM, it'll still cost you around the same. Unless SSC releases a crazy amount of REGs, this'll have no problem keeping its value.

Have a day to decide I guess. Another question when you guys get the prints do you order it framed? Print is 90 but with frame it's 250. That's crazy I think. Unless the frame is special or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just have been debating all night about getting this and today is the big day, I don't want to miss out on the exclusive head but at the same time the price is staggering. I would feel a little better if the shipping was for free.

I just have been debating all night about getting this and today is the big day, I don't want to miss out on the exclusive head but at the same time the price is staggering. I would feel a little better if the shipping was for free.

PO date is Thursday.

Shipping from West coast to East coast will probably add another $70 for most people. Who knows, even more next year if shipping prices go up.

What shipping company does SSC use, UPS? It's been a couple of years since I ordered a piece. Can't remember.

This just went nuts! Really don't know what SSC is thinking with this price!

With this price, they better guarantee a perfect statue delivered to everyone that ordered it. Each in-hand statue better look exactly like the prototype. It's customer service better be willing to deal with irate customers should there be defects of any kind to their Thanos on Throne statue.

This is just damn crazy!!!

Oh .....and I hope SSC has considered what they are going to do if customers are not satisfied with their in-hand Thanos on Throne and expect a full refund. SSC better not be thinking they can weasel themselves out of giving back refunds. With this price, any unsatisfied customer will ask for their money back ....no doubt about that.

And I'm not saying the in-hand pieces are going to be bad. I'm just saying if they are going to post that price ...then they better be willing to face the worst case scenario ...just in case it happens.

This just went nuts! Really don't know what SSC is thinking with this price!

With this price, they better guarantee a perfect statue delivered to everyone that ordered it. Each in-hand statue better look exactly like the prototype. It's customer service better be willing to deal with irate customers should there be defects of any kind to their Thanos on Throne statue.

This is just damn crazy!!!

why just thanos on throne? we deserve these services for every statue, dont we?

Back