Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I guess it was fun for a week thinking I might own this but at the $1200 price tag, I'm out.
As amazing as it looks there's just no way I can justify paying that much money and I still haven't seen or read what it's made of. We could all be paying $1200 for a piece of hollow plastic.
I'll wait, there's always someone down the road who has buyers remorse or needs to unload one for quick cash.

Well I guess it was fun for a week thinking I might own this but at the $1200 price tag, I'm out.
As amazing as it looks there's just no way I can justify paying that much money and I still haven't seen or read what it's made of. We could all be paying $1200 for a piece of hollow plastic.
I'll wait, there's always someone down the road who has buyers remorse or needs to unload one for quick cash.

Who cares..it sits there on a shelf heavy or light

I agree I want to wait to see what the final product is like when we see it at SDCC, and other events so we see more. Really want this piece but getting it straight away seems too early, but its a dilemma of this thing selling out fast, but its the demand really and quiet a few see, ready to order early, the NRD is the killer to pay now, especially after paying off my transformers statues which I got friday

that exclusive head is a must have and the edition size is small.

this is $200 too much, but I am weak.

I agree I want to wait to see what the final product is like when we see it at SDCC, and other events so we see more. Really want this piece but getting it straight away seems too early, but its a dilemma of this thing selling out fast, but its the demand really and quiet a few see, ready to order early, the NRD is the killer to pay now, especially after paying off my transformers statues which I got friday

Just jump on the WL the day it becomes available. You'll convert and be able to put off the NRD for a few months at least.

15 dollars.....
IMG_4303.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just jump on the WL the day it becomes available. You'll convert and be able to put off the NRD for a few months at least.

Yeah true there, might do that as it gives me time to save, got a couple of holidays coming up over the summer, don't want to be tied to paying off thanos. Not to mention got the Batman and then Kyloren PF's to get first, the ES number is low which is awesome which is a high chance this piece will come out brilliantly. The exclusive head really does make me want to get it from day one

I tried doing that with green goblin, but it converted 2 days later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

As much as I want this, I've been thinking about it all day and think I'm going to pass. That price is inexcusable. The XM Ghost Rider retailed for $708 USD, I don't understand how Sideshow is selling this for $500 more than that piece. It's like they are trying to guess what people will pay in the after market and charging that price instead of what it should actually retail at. I really think regulars will sell below retail in the after market, I will wait. Plus there's a 4K TV I've been eying that's almost the same price!

I see a trend. Wonder what the next "premier ss piece" will be. First deadpool now this. Not bitching. Just curious lol. Been thinking the whole day if this thing is gonna be worth it and doable will finances haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back