Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a 1/5 Scale line. This Thanos MAQ will be HUGE when compared to the Avengers.

Yeah i know. Missed out on all avengers PF (and i wasnt to fond of them) but price wise and having this thanos as a center piece would look great. In my mind anyways lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It better be comic book inspired, if not, it's a great big pass.
Movie based statues SUCK !!

You know what. I was thinking the same yesterday. Havnt seen not one movie based statue and went "GOTTA HAVE IT".

It better be comic book inspired, if not, it's a great big pass.
Movie based statues SUCK !!

I believe Igo already stated on the other forum that it's neither comic or movie based. It's a made up/mash up SSC designed costume. Think Deathstroke PF. It's their own unique take on the character.

I believe Igo already stated on the other forum that it's neither comic or movie based. It's a made up/mash up SSC designed costume. Think Deathstroke PF. It's their own unique take on the character.

Why can't they just do the classic look....They already screwed the pooch on Deathstroke by straying from the classic look.

Why can't they just do the classic look....They already screwed the pooch on Deathstroke by straying from the classic look.

Tell me about it. I'm a HUGE Deathstroke fan and I'm NOT picking up the PF because I wanted a classic Perez Deathstroke. I already have the XM Thanos so I doubt I'll be picking up the Thanos MAQ if SSC doesn't give us a classic take on the character.

15775083_10207100743186227_7755215335649935224_o_zpstgmfvc4e.jpg

Tell me about it. I'm a HUGE Deathstroke fan and I'm NOT picking up the PF because I wanted a classic Perez Deathstroke. I already have the XM Thanos so I doubt I'll be picking up the Thanos MAQ if SSC doesn't give us a classic take on the character.

I think it will be a comicbook inspired piece, but not wholly classic in design based in some of the pics.

Can anyone post a classic vs modern look for thanos? Is that modern look marvel now? Tnx

Cool thanks. So pretty much a more "armory" look for the modern. I strongly believe it will be lime ss ironman from avengers assemble. "Classic look with a modern twist". We will find out soon enough

I think it will be a comicbook inspired piece, but not wholly classic in design based in some of the pics.

Igo already said it was a mash up. Not quite movie or comic based but their own unique take on Thanos. Where have we heard/seen that before? Yeah, the Death Stroker PF.

Can anyone post a classic vs modern look for thanos? Is that modern look marvel now? Tnx

Diamond-Select-Toys-Thanos-Statue-Marvel-Premier-Collection.jpg

This is the classic. Lighter blue and gold (more of a yellow), and less 'armory.' The ones above are 2000s Thanos (which Marvel Now took even further in 2012) and MCU Thanos.

Igo said it was their own take on Thanos. We'll just have to wait and see what that means. Deathstroke wasn't comic inspired (except for the portrait). That costume was completely made up by SSC. The same thing can happen with this Thanos MAQ. It certainly wouldn't be a surprise to me if it did.

View attachment 329298

This is the classic. Lighter blue and gold (more of a yellow), and less 'armory.' The ones above are 2000s Thanos (which Marvel Now took even further in 2012) and MCU Thanos.

Yeah, this is a classic Thanos. However, in his debut and earlier 70's appearances, his costume was actually a slightly darker shade of blue. The baby blue colors came later.

Last edited:
Back