Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I've also been worried about that too cause I think all the scenes with Thanos so far in the movies he's been sitting down. But I could be wrong. I haven't seen them in awhile

I believe it was confirmed by Igo that this is comic version

dang, i want a movie version, wonder if one will be made to place by my movie avengers statues

I would prefer the classic myself. I have not read marvel now stuff. Is the kotobukiya thanos modeled after marvel now? If so Please be the classic

Igo said it's not based on a specific comic design, that he has some modern elements but not too overwhelming

Well, if it matches that art from the video, he's going to have a whole gold carapace. It's big, and covers almost the entirety of his front side.

its not from Sideshow, it's a custom head for XM's Thanos

there's like absolutely no indication it is from Sideshow, no watermark

I always wanted the sideshow comiquette thanos because I have the ultron comiquette they would go well since they are both 1/5th. Waiting to see which one I will get it this really is $850.00 I should be able to grab the orginal comiqette for less than that

I always wanted the sideshow comiquette thanos because I have the ultron comiquette they would go well since they are both 1/5th. Waiting to see which one I will get it this really is $850.00 I should be able to grab the orginal comiqette for less than that

I had the EX Thanos/Death diorama. It's a phenomenal statue. If it was in 1/4 scale, I wouldn't have needed another Thanos statue. However, I did want a 1/4 Thanos in my collection so I sold the SSC dio for around$1200 and used that money to pick up the XM Thanos. The XM Thanos is another AWESOME Thanos statue itself and I'm thrilled to have it in my collection. Unless the PF looks much better than my XM Thanos, I'm going to stick with XM piece. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of seated poses. I like my heroes and villains standing. The only throne statues I like personally are the Ultron COM and the XM Magneto. I don't really care for any of the rest of them (including the Doom PF). That said, I'm curious as to how this Thanos PF will turn out.

I was so excited when the kotobukiya eric sosa thanos was announced. I almost pre ordered but once I saw it I agree with you the costume does not work on ANY level for me also

Yeah, the Koto Thanos costume just kills that piece for me personally. I have zero interest in it. I already own the Bowen Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet so my 1/6 Thanos needs are more than covered. I absolutely LOVE that statue.

Yeah, the Koto Thanos costume just kills that piece for me personally. I have zero interest in it. I already own the Bowen Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet so my 1/6 Thanos needs are more than covered. I absolutely LOVE that statue.

I have the bowen museum piece with the cosmic cube, I love that statue also so good in 1/6. I am just waiting to see the new sideshow to determine if I go with the new Thanos PF or the old Thanos comiquette. The price of the comiquette is trending down since a lot of people are getting rid of them in anticipation of the PF

Back