Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad they didn't take Apocalypse Jean Grey Dark Phoenix Rogue Psylocke seriously

Oh wait I'm sensing a theme .... so long as it's part of the MCU Disney initiative there's more incentive to avoid cutting corners. It all makes sense

Gamora looks amazing and I cringe every time I walk by Dark Phoenix in my collection thinking what could've been

I LOVE the Apocalypse PF. I think that's an awesome looking statue. I agree with you on the other X-PFs.

That usually applies to Hulk

IE just because it's Hulk tax for most other Hulk movie maquettes

Thanos is relatively more popular than Voltron less popular than Hulk

many would disagree. just think about how much voltron merchandise is out there...

Thanos seated is roughly 21-23 inches

Of course the volume will be greater than most pieces

But if they expect to sell more than 2 I doubt this will be as expensive as some people are pointing out

I don’t know. If SS put an ES of 750-1000 EX at 1499.99 … bet the EX would sell out in an hour and ebay listings would be at 2.2k start within 5 seconds of the Pre-order starting lol.

8292174927_ceab0de2ac_o.jpg

Oh god I hope that I am wrong. I am hoping this clocks in at or less then a $1000.00. Even with a ton of reward points ... hoping this does not cost me more then $350.00 out of pocket.

I would take that bet.

I don’t know. If SS put an ES of 750-1000 EX at 1499.99 … bet the EX would sell out in an hour and ebay listings would be at 2.2k start within 5 seconds of the Pre-order starting lol.

View attachment 331389

Oh god I hope that I am wrong. I am hoping this clocks in at or less then a $1000.00. Even with a ton of reward points ... hoping this does not cost me more then $350.00 out of pocket.

My guess is one edition size, as they did with Galactus and Sentinel. Both heads and both gauntlet hands included. TBD ES. $999.

I LOVE the Apocalypse PF. I think that's an awesome looking statue. I agree with you on the other X-PFs.

I love it too now

I didn't love the paint especially the portrait but John fixed that. My replacement was 100 times better as well

Hope the price is reasonable on this...just based on the stats (e.g. youtube views (>15K)/# of responses on the forums) = big profits for Sideshow. Good for competition but really bad on the wallets. :pray:

Back