Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The video says "its like 2 PFs in one"

So take ur median priced PF out now on the site and multiply by 2

Death stroke was $524.99

Expect in ball park of $1049.99

another switch out left arm, and two left/front facing head sculpt would be nice though.

The video says "its like 2 PFs in one"

So take ur median priced PF out now on the site and multiply by 2

Death stroke was $524.99

Expect in ball park of $1049.99

Really? When Voltron is just a standard museum pose at $1200? Hate to get your hopes up, but I don't think so.

comparing voltron to thanos is redundant. voltron is molded from dozens and dozens of small parts,, painted and assembled onto a sculpted frame. thanos is lucky to be 12 parts altogether.

Thanos seated is roughly 21-23 inches

Of course the volume will be greater than most pieces

But if they expect to sell more than 2 I doubt this will be as expensive as some people are pointing out

I'm guessing he'll come in around the height dimension of Hulk PF as shown here

Mind you XMs Thanos is standing upright and roughly as tall as Apocalypse PF

Sideshows Thanos head sculpt looked very similar in girth to the Hulk heads on that PF

Hulk PF $550 with Giantic base back in 2015

Now

Thanos body only $550

Throne $500

I think that sounds reasonable

I'm going on this picture

Unless there's more to the bottom of the throne

For my wallets sake and collecting plans I hope most of you are wrong. No offense hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That usually applies to Hulk

IE just because it's Hulk tax for most other Hulk movie maquettes

Thanos is relatively more popular than Voltron less popular than Hulk

There will always be a Hulk statue being released that's good or good enough. Like Magneto, there will be less Thanos or Doom or Darkseid statues out there that are good or good enough to match up and display alongside all the heroes.

Besides, Sideshow doesn't put this kind of effort on this type of character everyday. After watching that video, you can tell they took this one seriously.

Too bad they didn't take Apocalypse Jean Grey Dark Phoenix Rogue Psylocke seriously

Oh wait I'm sensing a theme .... so long as it's part of the MCU Disney initiative there's more incentive to avoid cutting corners. It all makes sense

Gamora looks amazing and I cringe every time I walk by Dark Phoenix in my collection thinking what could've been

Back