Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bailed on it and cancelled... I'm having enough problems selling my other SS PF's and if I didn't like this one I would probably have to lose a lot of money to sell it.... Back in the old days if you didn't like a SS statue you could turn around and sell it pretty quick, even make a few extra $$$, those days are long gone...

I bailed on it and cancelled... I'm having enough problems selling my other SS PF's and if I didn't like this one I would probably have to lose a lot of money to sell it.... Back in the old days if you didn't like a SS statue you could turn around and sell it pretty quick, even make a few extra $$$, those days are long gone...

Just return it if your not happy with it. That's what I would do.

If you return a statue just because you don't like the look of it, do you lose your NRD and Shipping costs?

Nah, I have been refunded it all because I was not happy with how the product turned out. Voice your concern that it wasn't what you hoped in hand and they should help you out.

what does this PF have to do with you having problems selling other PFs? which ones are you selling? I like this PF and it going to look awesome with my other Terminator pieces. I collect to enjoy them not to take a photo and sell it the next day

what does this PF have to do with you having problems selling other PFs? which ones are you selling? I like this PF and it going to look awesome with my other Terminator pieces. I collect to enjoy them not to take a photo and sell it the next day

Let me guess you have never ever sold a statue? You keep everything you buy?

People sell statues for a variety of reasons, financial situations, don't like the statue anymore, need to make room for a better statue, etc..etc...

I've just noticed that lately SS statues don't seem to be the hot commodity they used to be. So if for whatever reason you need to sell it's tough selling them unless you do at a loss.... I think this Terminator statue is ok looking, but I have to admit the turtle neck and clean rip shirt doesn't do it justice, when I asked SSAlex if that shirt would be different for the production pieces she said no... IMO anyone who buys this statues and decides to sell it down the road will have a hard time breaking even.... It's something I think about when I'm spending $400... I guess if your rich it doesn't matter, don't like toss it in the trash :)

You speak the truth bro. That's why I didn't order this one. I want it and like it. But as we know now many of the movie terminator statues lose value the later they become. Also with the new higher prices and ES sure don't help. I may still buy it from another collector who is willing to take a 30-40% loss on it on the bay later on. I will value shop for this one. :lecture but yes you are a clever collector like myself. Lol

Let me guess you have never ever sold a statue? You keep everything you buy?

People sell statues for a variety of reasons, financial situations, don't like the statue anymore, need to make room for a better statue, etc..etc...

I've just noticed that lately SS statues don't seem to be the hot commodity they used to be. So if for whatever reason you need to sell it's tough selling them unless you do at a loss.... I think this Terminator statue is ok looking, but I have to admit the turtle neck and clean rip shirt doesn't do it justice, when I asked SSAlex if that shirt would be different for the production pieces she said no... IMO anyone who buys this statues and decides to sell it down the road will have a hard time breaking even.... It's something I think about when I'm spending $400... I guess if your rich it doesn't matter, don't like toss it in the trash :)

Blah Blah...u ignored my question...So which of your SS PF pieces are you having trouble selling..maybe I can score a bargain off you?

I like this PF and got the ex and very happy! Only thing that matters to me is enjoying the piece! The rest I take it as it comes

You speak the truth bro. That's why I didn't order this one. I want it and like it. But as we know now many of the movie terminator statues lose value the later they become. Also with the new higher prices and ES sure don't help. I may still buy it from another collector who is willing to take a 30-40% loss on it on the bay later on. I will value shop for this one. :lecture but yes you are a clever collector like myself. Lol

good for you

Blah Blah...u ignored my question...So which of your SS PF pieces are you having trouble selling..maybe I can score a bargain off you?

I like this PF and got the ex and very happy! Only thing that matters to me is enjoying the piece! The rest I take it as it comes

Didn't mean to ignore your question, got off track explaining the situation :) Right I'm trying to sell off Storm Reg, Black Widow EX and Cyclops EX... Cyclops I bought on the secondary market so I paid a lot more then retail, first and only time I'll ever do that :)

Been trying to sell Black Widow EX at retail + shipping costs I paid and Storm below retail.... after a few months no bites so ill probably be dropping the price again... Cyclops EX I paid $550+ shipping so was trying to sell it for the same, no bites... I'll probably drop it another $50.... Black Widow reg is still for sale on SS web site and Ebay is flooded with them, unfortunately SS EX extra of a knife is no motivation for people to buy it over a reg. so nobody wants it even at $400... So yeah due to SS Edition Sizes it's made it a lot harder to sell a SS statue and recover your costs, the only exception might be a statue that has a EX people want (IE: Red Sonja with the chop off head)....

I don't think the thumbs up EX for this Terminator will help if you ever do decide to sell it... .But I do get some people don't care if they lose money selling down the road.. but for me spending $400+ on statues I want to make sure they hold their value and not depreciate quickly... I just don't see that will all of SS products, some I do but not all... And as much as I liked this Terminator my gut tells me I'll have to take a loss on it to sell it later down the road (weather it be for financial reasons or to make room for a better terminator statue) ....

Last edited:
Didn't mean to ignore your question, got off track explaining the situation :) Right I'm trying to sell off Storm Reg, Black Widow EX and Cyclops EX... Cyclops I bought on the secondary market so I paid a lot more then retail, first and only time I'll ever do that :)

Been trying to sell Black Widow EX at retail + shipping costs I paid and Storm below retail.... after a few months no bites so ill probably be dropping the price again... Cyclops EX I paid $550+ shipping so was trying to sell it for the same, no bites... I'll probably drop it another $50.... Black Widow reg is still for sale on SS web site and Ebay is flooded with them, unfortunately SS EX extra of a knife is no motivation for people to buy it over a reg. so nobody wants it even at $400... So yeah due to SS Edition Sizes it's made it a lot harder to sell a SS statue and recover your costs, the only exception might be a statue that has a EX people want (IE: Red Sonja with the chop off head)....

I don't think the thumbs up EX for this Terminator will help if you ever do decide to sell it... .But I do get some people don't care if they lose money selling down the road.. but for me spending $400+ on statues I want to make sure they hold their value and not depreciate quickly... I just don't see that will all of SS products, some I do but not all... And as much as I liked this Terminator my gut tells me I'll have to take a loss on it to sell it later down the road (weather it be for financial reasons or to make room for a better terminator statue) ....

Very well said bro, doesn't mean you can't buy him. Just buy it at 1/3 off later on or even better. That's what I'm waiting for. But I want to see in hand pics of it first. Space is getting more scarce. So I don't want to buy everything again. Once you pay much less then at least you won't lose much Iit you must sell. I'm betting this t2 can be had for around 300.00 or less later on in my opinion. Same as most of all the other Terminator statues in the past auctions. Around 300.00 to 325 00 seems fair to me. 350.00 If sellers are lucky to get that back later on. Again my own professional very knowledgeable, Special top of the line, almost never wrong, from experience, speculation here. Maybe I should start a guide to the value of SS statues? Hmmmm something to consider if enough followers.

Bro I not interested in those pieces but best of luck with sales. I thought you had Terminator pieces selling for 1/3 of the original price :lol was hoping to add more to my collection.

I always try get the Exclusives on most releases..and I like the thumb up on this I think its cool :hi5:

479786_10151420630744145_1611611770_n.jpg

Very well said bro, doesn't mean you can't buy him. Just buy it at 1/3 off later on or even better. That's what I'm waiting for. But I want to see in hand pics of it first. Space is getting more scarce. So I don't want to buy everything again. Once you pay much less then at least you won't lose much Iit you must sell. I'm betting this t2 can be had for around 300.00 or less later on in my opinion. Same as most of all the other Terminator statues in the past auctions. Around 300.00 to 325 00 seems fair to me. 350.00 If sellers are lucky to get that back later on. Again my own professional very knowledgeable, Special top of the line, almost never wrong, from experience, speculation here. Maybe I should start a guide to the value of SS statues? Hmmmm something to consider if enough followers.

Well good luck with that mate. Hope you get it at the price you want.

Im looking forward to getting it as soon as its released. Its going to look epic next to my other SS PFs..SS Endo 1/4..Arnie T2 & T1 PF:hi5: Got the EX on those also...so thumbs up again

479786_10151420630744145_1611611770_n.jpg

Are you serious? 1k? No way..... I assume your joking?

No joke. I am opening a statue shop next month. I decided to have 3 statues on special discount price for opening day sale. This PF is 1k+Shipping (good news is he not a heavy mother so shipping will be around $200)

No joke. I am opening a statue shop next month. I decided to have 3 statues on special discount price for opening day sale. This PF is 1k+Shipping (good news is he not a heavy mother so shipping will be around $200)

You'd actually sell this for $1K??! How?

Share your secret.,

Back