Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mentioned it was delayed several times and she didn't take that into consideration. She said she had to get approval from the manager after I said I spent a lot of money on statues. It was like 3 strikes and your out now. :/

eft that…i think once you buy/spend X amount, they can let go of a damn NRD..gimme a break man.

eft that…i think once you buy/spend X amount, they can let go of a damn NRD..gimme a break man.

Yea, no kidding. They should roll out the red carpet for that kind of business.

That is one thing I didn't like when she made the comment about this being the last time. Personally, I don't like NRDs. If I put $$ down, I should at least get my funds back if I request it especially if I have been loyal to ssc as a customer for 7 years now.

That is one thing I didn't like when she made the comment about this being the last time. Personally, I don't like NRDs. If I put $$ down, I should at least get my funds back if I request it especially if I have been loyal to ssc as a customer for 7 years now.

for real! ***K that man…I'm dropping 1200 bucks on a piece..worst case I'm dropping 400 on a piece, per piece, like you said, 7 years of history..and you're gonna bust my balls like money is tight and you can't drop the NRD, as if your business ISNT booming right now, primarily bcz of loyal customers like myself? SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Im sorry for you guys excited about this thing. I feel that its just an oversized NECA or McFarlane figure with the paint apps and sculpting. Im going to get the Enterbay release eventually.

Just FYI, here is what Alex originally said about NRD's on Statue Forum:

SSAlex said:
Just a quick note that it has always been in place that customers may get NRD's refunded/order cancelled for items that have had a significant delay. Customers with an item on order that's been delayed significantly would just need to call or email in their desire to cancel/receive a refund on their NRD as canceling an order directly through ones online account (especially item with an NRD) will cause potential problems with refunds for the NRD.

She has since reiterated this many times. Anyone having trouble getting a refund/transfer of their NRD after a delay should bring this up. It seems unfair that an official SS rep says this is their policy, but then when you actually contact them to get a NRD back they give you such a hard time.

Im sorry for you guys excited about this thing. I feel that its just an oversized NECA or McFarlane figure with the paint apps and sculpting. Im going to get the Enterbay release eventually.

I feel sorry for anyone that's a Michael Jackson fan. I feel that he is just an oversized man-child/ pedophile with REALLY bad paint apps and sculpting a.k.a plastic surgery.

I hope they delayed it to add light-up features on it, along some details like the shirt that needs to be fixed. Otherwise I might transfer my PO

I can excuse the turtle neck shirt but how did quality let the chest piece slip by?? That would've been such an easy fix in the early stages. SS should definitely use this site for advice on whats good and bad with a piece. Plus we would be doing it for free!

What the he## is wrong with sideshow, now it is stated as 30 exclusives left on site, and no regulars! Suddenly from 50 regulars to 30 ex! Que pasa!!!

You gotta pay to see this behind a curtain @ SDCC. Definitely a "Sideshow" collectible. :lol

Back