Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd actually sell this for $1K??! How?

Share your secret.,

To idiots in a boutique where money is no object and for those who buy without doing their homework. We have all done it. Bought something and then realized we were caught in the moment and got taken. Oh well.

To idiots in a boutique where money is no object and for those who buy without doing their homework. We have all done it. Bought something and then realized we were caught in the moment and got taken. Oh well.

I'm sure people like that exist an I'm in no way against taking advantage of said miserable beings. I personally research on my phone before buying.

Where is this boutique?

I'm sure people like that exist an I'm in no way against taking advantage of said miserable beings. I personally research on my phone before buying.

Where is this boutique?

I don't know if that is what he is referring to. Just saying high end boutiques def exist and they gouge the crap out of people. Mainly because its stuff you can't just get anywhere and its displayed nicely.

rich idiots have to spend it somewhere right?

open a shop and put a price tag on it.

tumblr_inline_mpy7ondtVI1qz4rgp.gif

rich idiots have to spend it somewhere right?

Hey just because they are rich does not mean they are bad people. They are who they were before they made money. If they were bad people before then they are still bad people with money. If they were nice people before they got rich, then they would still be good people. Money does not make bad people. People makes what kind of person they will be.

This is the truth. Lol

Hey just because they are rich does not mean they are bad people. They are who they were before they made money. If they were bad people before then they are still bad people with money. If they were nice people before they got rich, then they would still be good people. Money does not make bad people. People makes what kind of person they will be.

what the hell are you on about..? someone please translate it :cuckoo:I am going for lunch..laterz!

i had ordered it for my friend, he ran into money issues, so i guess I will be keeping it for myself....not a bad piece at all

Back