Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the original shipping date change on this? I want to cancel and get my NRD back. A delay is a valid reason I was told.

That shirt is nothing short of rubbish. How that sort of glaring issue gets green lit is beyond me

Could be worse.

T800-1-SS.jpg

O my God.
Now I'm so happy I went far away from it with the Enterbay...

EB battle damage T2 is really amazing... I still think the Regular version is not very good. In that photo you have of both together I think it shows just how much the original does not look like Arnold. Just my opinion though.

I tend to not like the EB doll like look the body can force the clothing material to have.... But EB's so far kills the SSC version. I think SSC will be fixing that shirt... I can't see them letting that slide.

10389988_314983801985984_7578672453771093633_n.jpg

I tend to not like the EB doll like look the body can force the clothing material to have.... But EB's so far kills the SSC version. I think SSC will be fixing that shirt... I can't see them letting that slide.
If they let the P2 Maquette and Reeve Superman slide, no chance they fix it this late in the game unfortunately. If it looks bad in hand back it goes.

If there's a delay they will let you cancel and move the NRD.
Tell them it was a present for someone and messed up your plans or something.

I canceled last week saying its been delayed too much and they canceled it and refunded me with zero hassle.

Cancelled and had my NRD transferred. She wasn't going to do it because I had 2 other NRDs transferred in my account. I spent over $50k with ssc and she allowed it but made note it's the final time. Not happy with the comment by her though.

SSAlex has stated, in here, delayed items can be subject to cancellation without loss of NRD.
Think it was in the IM MkVII bust thread, although that has suffered prolonged delays.

If you want clarification of their policy I'd contact her.
I'm sure you know but she's CAhobbit here.

SSAlex has stated, in here, delayed items can be subject to cancellation without loss of NRD.
Think it was in the IM MkVII bust thread, although that has suffered prolonged delays.

If you want clarification of their policy I'd contact her.
I'm sure you know but she's CAhobbit here.

I mentioned it was delayed several times and she didn't take that into consideration. She said she had to get approval from the manager after I said I spent a lot of money on statues. It was like 3 strikes and your out now. :/

Back