Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Terminator 2 T800 Statue?

Not trying to make comparisons or sound like a "fanboy" But no way will Sideshows sculpt even come close to EB BD T-800. Paint too for that matter.

I expect the sculpt to be good but yeah the paint won't touch Enterbay.

The sculpt will also benefit from not having a stupid and needless joint at the base of the skull.

Last edited:

What a pointless argument is that:) Who cares what others say about statues are better than figures:) I love my AF's and EB Terminator is just amazing. Further in terms of using technology, each company's approach is totally different so there is no need to compare! We saw how trevor's amazing Dutch sculpt turned into something else before!!!

cPvou.gif

:lol :rotfl :lol

What a pointless argument is that:) Who cares what others say about statues are better than figures:) I love my AF's and EB Terminator is just amazing. Further in terms of using technology, each company's approach is totally different so there is no need to compare! We saw how trevor's amazing Dutch sculpt turned into something else before!!!

Who's arguing? :dunno

Would be interested to know if this a PF? And if so, will those who already have the EB BD version will be purchasing the PF? I for one hope its an LSB (as in Legendary Scale Bust):yess: dont think i have room for 2 T-800's, 3 if you include EB's clean version

If this is a PF, this will be a buy. Very awesome news. Now I just hope this means that Sideshow will also make a T-1000 PF. That's what I really want.

Would be interested to know if this a PF? And if so, will those who already have the EB BD version will be purchasing the PF? I for one hope its an LSB (as in Legendary Scale Bust):yess: dont think i have room for 2 T-800's, 3 if you include EB's clean version
I passed on the first T2 pf so for me this would be a welcome companion to the T1 version. As mentioned before, that peg at the bottom of the neck looks very familiar to premium format heads. I like the idea of the thumbs up from the molten steel as an exclusive but I wouldn't display them too close together. Might look good on my desk at work though.

That may not even be 1:1 judging by the head in the background.

Looks cool. But will only buy if its 1:1, has an ES and a good paint job.

Chris

SS couldn't even take a decent pic of the headsculpt without blurring it up!! Mark my words I'll be cancelling this one for sure sirs.

Disgusting tbh.

this gives me some ideas for displaying the extra heads.. NOT

I don't get the thumb up hand?

If its him getting lowered into the lava or half his body in the lava where does the thumbs up fit in?

Is the EX just gonna be a lava base with just his hand stick out of it? :D

Unknown. The head does appear to be looking up though. A pf of the battle damaged Terminator hanging onto a chain, above or half submerged in molten steel? That would be one hell of a set up. Sounds more like diorama actually.

Back