Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Terminator 2 T800 Statue?

mate, that's what I was thinking too but you could only really have one head then coz he's not in any state other than ****ed up then. I would love them to go for a bold pose with it though and one totally ****ed up head with one extra less ****ed up one.

mate, that's what I was thinking too but you could only really have one head then coz he's not in any state other than ****ed up then. I would love them to go for a bold pose with it though and one totally ****ed up head with one extra less ****ed up one.

I'd dig that as well! Can we have a T-1000 PF too please?! :pray:

I think they'll have a hard time beating EB's BD headsulpt. I might get it, but really how many Terminators can Sideshow make?

Correct jamie. T1000 in 1/4 scale is clearly needed. SS have seen EB's sculpt I think it would be great if they matched it, its like a competition to see who can sculpt the best.

Correct jamie. T1000 in 1/4 scale is clearly needed. SS have seen EB's sculpt I think it would be great if they matched it, its like a competition to see who can sculpt the best.

Even if it's not as good as EB's, I'd take a polystone statue over plastic anyday.

Correct again.

Statues > figures.

tumblr_mdn5w60fcc1qmvk63o1_400.gif

Would be great to finally get a battle damaged Terminator pf showing endo skull. (Please have a light up eye this time). If this is for real then the T-1000 can't be far off.

With what sideshow has been putting out in terms of Terminator pf's I'm sure this will be a great piece. Saw this on fb a few hours ago. I'm still going with the ht bd figure over this because I collect 1/6 primarily. However, this should be an amazing piece.

Not trying to make comparisons or sound like a "fanboy" But no way will Sideshows sculpt even come close to EB BD T-800. Paint too for that matter.

jamie is so wise. Man I will be happy if this is a PF!

Not trying to make comparisons or sound like a "fanboy" But no way will Sideshows sculpt even come close to EB BD T-800. Paint too for that matter.

You're probably right but I'm sure Trevor sculpted this... and he's the Arnold-sculpting king! It will be marvellous! :rock

Yeah, he is great at sculpting Arnold. Too bad he's not working for someone else.

Back