Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RabagaZt, thanks for posting pics of the repaint.

I'm looking forward to your comparison pics and your thoughts on the two.

Sorry for doing this in batches but I have to write my thoughts about them later. Here are the pictures I took earlier.

A world premiere with the PF and Enterbay in the same photo :p
TlgrSlNH.jpeg

S0o5R2My.jpeg

RDlCWkFp.jpeg

TmN5QnYw.jpeg

WU1OOFFk.jpeg

enFDcjZ1.jpeg

bVBSWC9o.jpeg

RHltRlVl.jpeg

dUFuZG9m.jpeg

alFEZUE3.jpeg

SHNtajVK.jpeg

aVFzcU9G.jpeg

SEtvaVJm.jpeg

I guess it will be a bit difficult/unfair to compare these, since one of them is custom painted. It would be interesting to compare both with custom painting, but I will leave that job for someone else :)

When I first got the Enterbay-figure I loved it! I have kept him in his box for almost a year now, and I was not that impressed looking at him after I received the PF. This PF is my first piece since the Enterbay, so its been a while since last time. Enterbay still looks good, but I think my PF looks better. Most likely an unfair comparison. Maybe it would be the other way around if both had a custom paintjob.

- One of the major complaints have been the shirt for the pf. It might not look that good on a 24" monitor, but it looks fine in person. In my pictures I could have done a better job with the shirt around the neck, but I did not bother to do anything.

- The clothes looks better on the PF. More weathering and have a tighter fit. The materials is thinner on the PF, but that does not matter in my opinion. The pose is static anyway.

- The grenade launcher is not accurate for Enterbay, but looks much better than the one that comes with the PF.

- The batte damage on the chest is accurate for Enterbay, but I prefer the PF. The PF have more depth on the damage. I guess it is not that accurate with such a thick layer of flesh, but it looks cooler!

- It seems that the Enterbay is slightly bigger in size than the PF. On the pictures the Enterbay have straight legs, while the PF have his bend in both knees.

- I'm not sure what to say about the likeness/face on these. They are both good!

- Both have kind of boring bases, so I guess it is not that much to say about that.

Not sure what else there is to say. I like them both, but will not keep the Enterbay now that I have a PF with custom paint.

I'm not sure, I dont think so. I think that the later batches have a "bite-mark" on the leg, but my Enterbay do not have that kind of battle damage on the leg.

Nicely done RabagaZt. Pics look fine from here and I like the detailed feedback. Glad to hear that you're finally happy with the PF.

Thanks for those pics. Reinforced my original opinion of the superiority of the PF, not by much mind you as each have pros/cons, but in the end the PF is still my choice also.

Just had my waitlist EX convert to a live order! Don't understand a lot of the hate on this piece, I think it looks great!

Eh, I don't see enough difference for people to be bashing the SS piece to be honest. At the end of the day, I'd rather have polystone. I actually think from the side profile the SS likeness looks more like Arnold than the Enterbay.

Not the best sample of the Enterbay on the previous page - why is his neck orange?

Anyway EB takes it for me. The only thing the PF has over it in my view is an all-in-one head and neck. Even as a figure man I generally don't like ball-jointed heads and I think it was particularly needless and unfortunate in the case of the Enterbay BD-T800.

Here is my custom painted PF that I received a couple of days ago. I have no skills with a camera, or photo editing, so sorry about the quality. Hopefully you can see the pictures, I'm not sure how the website is for people outside of Norway. I will upload some comparison pictures later with the Enterbay figure.
cmVabHpE.jpeg

bHBIbGUz.jpeg

Z0RVR3BT.jpeg

bEo1U3Vr.jpeg

RHoxaWF0.jpeg

T0pQbEs0.jpeg

aUtCSWIr.jpeg

Looking at this I clearly see the better side of SS than Enterbay's! Enterbay`s looks more like an sorry wining Arnold rather than SS. That is the more badass look. Definitely! Then by the repaint ofcourse that makes it muuuch better!

That looks great I have this pf and I want it repainted aswell BUT it still doesent come close to enterbay version the head sculpt that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I like this one I am more than happy with the customized version that I made for myself long before the sideshow one came around. finishing up some revisions to it now. redid the head and added a socket for the neck area.

your custom is still jaw-dropping. I your custom better than the Enterbay 18" action figure, there's no beating the Trevor Grove headsculpt.

You can look at it two ways:
1. What a great job and how amazingly your work has held up after all these years.
2. How far Sideshow has fallen.

sad thing is if trevor sculpted the head on this and if it really was a killer piece I would have gotten one. I have a few orders with sideshow I really hope they or good or I might have to stay away from them until they get there stuff together.

Back