Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering how fast these sold out, I don't expect a whole hell of a lot of cancellations.

I agree, but I think people salivating all over Thanos will cause more cancellations than normal. Helpful for folks who want some bada$$ turtle designs.

I agree, but I think people salivating all over Thanos will cause more cancellations than normal. Helpful for folks who want some bada$$ turtle designs.

I am not sure if you guys are members of the statue collectors united pages on FB (or any pages I am on a few) ... but some people were saying they did cancel theirs. I don't think many will ... but even a few conversions will make some collectors happy!

I still think these designs are awesome, and most def different.

I am not sure if you guys are members of the statue collectors united pages on FB (or any pages I am on a few) ... but some people were saying they did cancel theirs. I don't think many will ... but even a few conversions will make some collectors happy!

I still think these designs are awesome, and most def different.

I have no interest in Thanos. Not even to flip it, but the turtles look great, def look forward to getting them all set up!

most of the guys who bought it because it looks cool with no attachment to the characters will cancel as soon as a newer cool thing up for PO.

My order is staying put in my collection.

My concern though is QC. If Leo fails with some problem, do I keep my other orders???

My concern though is QC. If Leo fails with some problem, do I keep my other orders???

It's a good question. However, SS seems to have been getting better. The Captain Marvel came out with a fantastic paint job along with others. I think their SW McQuarrie line looks great. Also, SS knows that there is a rather large following for the turtles and they know they have a good selling item, they understand they can't afford to mess this up.

I am sure they will have tons of replacements as the regulars are still available. My friend ... here is hoping to the 500 lucky owners of the EX set each (and for all whom order statues in general) receive an awesome piece of art when its in hand :grouphug

I think we'll be ok. If you've ordered all of the EX's and have a hickup with Leo I wouldn't cancel the rest. These are a must have for any tmnt fan.

I keep forgetting that the ex is only 500 pieces. In an age where sideshow ES are like a couple thousand for just an ex, It's super surprising.

Just a random question, does anybody know if Sideshow plans to continue this line after the turtles at this point in time? I know it's still early but I'd like to see and hope we get a deeper selection of characters from TMNT this time around.

Just a random question, does anybody know if Sideshow plans to continue this line after the turtles at this point in time? I know it's still early but I'd like to see and hope we get a deeper selection of characters from TMNT this time around.

Sideshow recently posted this on another forum: "It still looks like the line will just be the 4 Turtles."

Back