Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite surprising that they went with the ES they did considering how they've gone crazy with it on other series. I'm glad it's relatively low.

Quite surprising that they went with the ES they did considering how they've gone crazy with it on other series. I'm glad it's relatively low.

I'm very happy they have a low ES. It was a surprise, but I think SS is realizing that 5000 of this guy and 2500 of this guy is a little much. Some of their recent exclusives have been dialed way back.

I think they'll have a few cancellations once they start shipping, when did you get on WL?

Quite a bit after it sold out. July 26th, I believe.
Which is sooo sad since I didn't even know this set existed until that day lol. If I had known sooner I would have jumped on it before most people. :p

That is going to be tough. I got on the wait list on July 1, less than half a day after it sold out and I haven't heard anything yet. I don't think there has been any reported movement on the wait list yet.

Last edited:
That is going to be tough. I got on the wait list on July 1, less than half a day after it sold out and I haven't heard anything yet. I don't think there has been any reported movement on the wait list yet.

There was one guy in the other forums who said his waitlist converted. All in all...I'm 98% certain I'm going to have to get it from the secondary market. It's going to sting a bit lol

I was on the WL for the Grey Hulk EX for a year and a half, and it still converted. Just be patient for now and hang in there. Some
WL orders will convert: they always do. If yours never does, only then should you go to the secondary market.

I was on the WL for the Grey Hulk EX for a year and a half, and it still converted. Just be patient for now and hang in there. Some
WL orders will convert: they always do. If yours never does, only then should you go to the secondary market.

Without a doubt. I plan on waiting until I get a definite yes or no from sideshow before I pay a pretty penny to a flipper.
I'm just expecting the worst and hoping for the best.

Great news! I just got an e-mail saying my wait list for the Leo exclusive will be converting. I placed the order at 8:08 am EST on July 1.

Great news! I just got an e-mail saying my wait list for the Leo exclusive will be converting. I placed the order at 8:08 am EST on July 1.

Congrats! I placed my waitlist order 2 hours later than you. Hopefully mine will convert in the near future.

96 of 125 is home!

IMG_3213.jpg

With all the Thanos hype ... who all forgot about these guys! It's about that time for the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Delay's to begin as no production pics came up for Leo.

I expect alot of you on the WL to get really lucky because of the Mad Titan and a few others arrival once the delay notice hits ... mad converts might begin as people will start to cancel and save their NRD!

Back