Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These came outta nowhere for me. Hadn't been on sideshow in a while randomly think to myself hmm haven't checked sideshow in a while. BOOM bought leo EX that day hours before he sold out. Some crazy luck right there.

Thanks for the pics! Didn't realise that the bases had the ooze on them. Pre-ordered EX Leo and can't wait for the rest!

Know how I am nuts?

I own the original regular versions of all 4 sideshows com’s,
I own the bayformer versions of all 4 from Prime 1 (and Splinter),
I have all 4 90’s TMNT on order from Prime 1,
I already locked down the EX of the new Leo, and you can bet I will lock down the other 3 SS new versions when they come out!

TURTLE POWER !!

:clap:yess::panic::horror

Know how I am nuts?

I already locked down the EX of the new Leo, and you can bet I will lock down the other 3 SS new versions when they come out!

TURTLE POWER !!

I can just say wow! :clap

Talking about the bases, it seems to me SSC Alex said they did not connect, but looking at the shapes it actually looks like they are meant to fit with each other. Don't they?

Know how I am nuts?

TURTLE POWER !!

Im with you on this! Except I got rid of the Bay Turtles.

Do you guys also have the Playmates Mirage statues?

I had a chance to snag em for $1k but I had to hold onto the funds for some other purchases, which I regret now because it was a steal for that price. I think I have enough turtles, at least the versions I like, coming into my collection. But if I see a good deal like that again, Ill definitely snag em this time around.

Thats what I mean though. If it was one solid piece with the head and neck being connected, you'd still have a seam between the neck and the traps. There's no shell covering the tops of the shoulders. It's all flesh.

Your right. They should've done the shell differently, so the seams could've been concealed. Oh well, they still look cool. :)

Back