Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay someone give me a heads up for Mikey, pretty pleeeeeeeeeease with a cherry on top!

SMEYyvd.gif

Newletter gimmie a break Ink :lol

I need a slap in the face these days to remember stuff an email is like dust in the wind.

Yeah Kinger I've got $170 worth of points that I've been holding onto for years and I'm leaning towards dropping it on him as my final piece (well final piece for a number of years at least) I used the rest on the print already :monkey3

Cool man! Mike is a solid one to grab solo IMO. I'll give you a shout over PM when I hear something buddy.

You're a friggen champion mate, thanks very much!

giphy.gif

.......oh wait......
CAWABUNGA!!!!

Much better :lol

Sooooooo, I'm totally getting these. **** all the noise saying otherwise. Ondi, I better see all of them in your collection

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Sooooooo, I'm totally getting these. **** all the noise saying otherwise. Ondi, I better see all of them in your collection

Jedi!!! F me, how are ya bud? Nice to see a few of the old crew :lol

No mate I'm lucky enough just to get Mikey bro but if I win the lottery I'll buy the lot and send them out to you guys :)

Jedi!!! F me, how are ya bud? Nice to see a few of the old crew [emoji38]

No mate I'm lucky enough just to get Mikey bro but if I win the lottery I'll buy the lot and send them out to you guys :)
Bro I'm good man, just too much chats and groups to deal with between this place and FB. Dude I gotta get all four after missing the original Coms. I'm glad you're getting Mikey (cause we already know he's the best). Lol and on that topic, I hope you win the lottery bud! :)

I got in a bit late. I'm on the waitlist for the ex. I'm cautiously optimistic I'll get it since it's almost a year away. But 500 ex only might state otherwise lol. Gotta stay abreast of the other three. Ex or not, this set will complement my goodsmile tmnt figures very well.

Back