Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/from-san-diego-to-the-world-the-sideshow-booth-tour/

I hope there is an EX for raphael that is a switch out right arm.

TMNT2-group-tmnt-SDCC2016-01.jpg

TMNT-donatello-tmnt-SDCC2016-01.jpg

TMNT-raphael-tmnt-SDCC2016-01.jpg

not my images.

Oh... They're nice but in the end the only one I feel like buying is Leonardo. Not sure why. Maybe the other ones will grow on me in time.

A group shot ala art print would have really helped visualize the big picture.

Yeah' really hope they do something about that huge gap under Raph's chin.He's lookin' mean though.The Base is kinda cool.We will need some SDCC shots to get a better view on these.

Last edited:
For the life of me I can't figure out why these have those huge neck seams. They should've had the necks attached to the heads and had it slide into the shell. The design team really dropped the ball on these.

These look awesome! Design team did a heck of a good job on these! Raph is the only one I'm kinda meh about.

Leo and Mikey are my favourites from those images but really want to see some better pics now.

I don't think the swappable heads would have been any better. You would have just ended up with a more noticeable seam between the neck and the traps. I think as it stands the jawline seam is fine because unless you're looking at these statues from just below, you wouldn't notice it.

Just saw SS live stream and they showed off these 4 - as a group, I think these will look amazing and the little details definitely jumped out during the live stream.

Yaaaaaasssss so hype. It's the perfect mix of source material and realism for me. All 4 looks great, their characters are just bursting out of these sculpts. Give them all red bandannas take their weapons away and its still easy to tell them apart. :yess:

Sigh........man I wish I could get in on these :(

I really want them now lol

I wish there was a way could pull it off bro. :monkey2 You got the original set though which is rare. That's something at least.

Back