Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Donnewcostumecolor_sm.jpg

When I get home today I putting the Blu-Ray on. I need some Turtle awesomess :yess:
Nothing like some Turtle awesomeness! Yeah did the first one a little under a month ago, the second one a couple weeks ago. I'm going to run through the third one Lol its a fun movie

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I like the third just because it's set in Japan and the scene where Paige Turco rips her dress/kimono/whatever off to reveal her lovely legs........Shaaaaawing!! :lol

I like the third just because it's set in Japan and the scene where Paige Turco rips her dress/kimono/whatever off to reveal her lovely legs........Shaaaaawing!! :lol
Oh man she is hot, too bad she wasn't there in the first one. Don't get all the hate for the third one. I like it a lot too and yeah, Turtles in Feudal Japan is awesome!

Well I get the hate but I'm too big a fan to not enjoy it anyway. We both know the costumes and animatronic heads were absolute garbage and Splinter looked F'ing terrible but it's still a guilty pleasure that I have watched many many times.

Plus it has another "Awesome" song by Hi Tek 3!! I have all three soundtracks aswell :lol

Well I get the hate but I'm too big a fan to not enjoy it anyway. We both know the costumes and animatronic heads were absolute garbage and Splinter looked F'ing terrible but it's still a guilty pleasure that I have watched many many times.

Plus it has another "Awesome" song by Hi Tek 3!! I have all three soundtracks aswell :lol
Always loved the soundtracks. Used to watch them like crazy on Much music here lol yeah true the animatronics were **** and the suits looked bad but the movie is like you said in enjoyable. I enjoyed the **** out of it

Oh man she is hot, too bad she wasn't there in the first one. Don't get all the hate for the third one. I like it a lot too and yeah, Turtles in Feudal Japan is awesome!

Judith Hoag was much better looking, I think.

Back