Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a cool piece of trivia. With the darker tone set in the first film I honestly couldn't see her in the goofier movies they did for parts 2-3. Would have been interesting to see none the less.

Apparently they did some kind of survey and kids didn't like her as April (only their fathers did). Ok, I made the part about the dads up, but we all know it's probably true.

Well April/Judith was fiesty and street smart in the movie which was in line with the comics. I think kids were all used to and expecting the clumsy damsel in distress from the cartoon. Which is kind of what we got with Paige. I can honestly say I liked them both but this has been interesting to think about. Never had this discussion before :)

I always thought Judith was a better April but Paige was always prettier to me

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

All this talk about these Mondo art posters and stuff made me curious. Just checked the posters on ebay and oh boy.

giphy.jpg

What is the price on these prints before those jerks grabs and sell them on ebay?

That Rich Kelly one is fantastic, but no way i am giving those sellers what they want for it. Even the shipping price overseas is way overcharged. :tap

That Rich Kelly one is fantastic, but no way i am giving those sellers what they want for it. Even the shipping price overseas is way overcharged. :tap
There was an AP sale at 1 today and I totally missed it. Didn't even know til 5 Lol

I can probably help with that. The dvd probably wouldn't be the right region, though...
Ha! The catch Lol. Or i could have it delivered to my cousins in Missouri. Lol don't know why I didn't think of her before. I've already sent my TRU Ex to her and 6 CGC UV glass frames Lol

So let me get this right, everything they showed on that page is $35 that's pretty sweet

Yes, $35. There wouldn't be a catch as far as I'm concerned. Cover actual costs and $5 for gas/time and I'd be happy to help if you want.

Yes, $35. There wouldn't be a catch as far as I'm concerned. Cover actual costs and $5 for gas/time and I'd be happy to help if you want.
Thanks for the offer bro. She's coming up here 3rd week of October so I'll get her to bring that too :)

Back