Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that is a freakin tiny window :thud: But at 300 of each yeah those are hot potatoes!

So the time they release is totally random?

Yea, I'd like some posters, but I'm not going to sit on twitter all day waiting for updates.

Oh Right, well that makes it doubly hard for us international folk then. We'd most likely be asleep when they decide to offer them up. No wonder they are so collectible.

I need exact times, dates etc Its the only way I've managed to get half the stuff I have :)

Wow that is a freakin tiny window :thud: But at 300 of each yeah those are hot potatoes!

So the time they release is totally random?

Yeah man man these fly pretty fast. The Marvel stuff took quite a while. The rarer Marvel stuff flew in like a minute or two. The not so popular stuff can take anywhere from 5-20 min
Yea, I'd like some posters, but I'm not going to sit on twitter all day waiting for updates.
Off tomorrow and for me this is not a "don't care if I don't get it" deal. I've been waiting for Mondo to do Turtles posters ever since I really got into buying them and then they release 4 lol
Oh Right, well that makes it doubly hard for us international folk then. We'd most likely be asleep when they decide to offer them up. No wonder they are so collectible.

I need exact times, dates etc Its the only way I've managed to get half the stuff I have :)
Usually for England it would be around 4-6pm on average
Man, those look sweet. Soldout in no time for sure
The key is to be signed into your account prior to it going up. Then start refreshing, the minute the previous batch of prints goes away you know the others are going up. Lol I'm sorta nervous for this, because I really want these

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm going for that movie one! I've never been able to get a Mondo, from Mondo directly... But I wont be playing around with these TMNT

To be honest they probably won't go up for another 2 hours probably but not taking chances with these

I'm gunning for the movie print

I don't have a twitter account though so I'm just having to intermittently refresh the page every half hour or so

Did someone mention that it could be anything between 4-6pm in the UK??

I'm gunning for the movie print

I don't have a twitter account though so I'm just having to intermittently refresh the page every half hour or so

Did someone mention that it could be anything between 4-6pm in the UK??
Usually up in Toronto anywhere from 10am-1pm average time is after 1130am. For London thats like 5 hours ahead so anywhere from 3pm-6pm really. However, you never know man. Can never really assume. They'll throw you a curve ball

Thanks man

I'm being vigilant, i'm signed in ready and now upping my game to a refresh every 10 mins :lol

Usually up in Toronto anywhere from 10am-1pm average time is after 1130am. For London thats like 5 hours ahead so anywhere from 3pm-6pm really. However, you never know man. Can never really assume. They'll throw you a curve ball

Lol make sure it doesn't sign you out though lol
It'll do that

Back