Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wtf? 1hour 40? That's bulls***. Yeah I'd want at least 2 hours man. Dragonball movie was like a prequel to the new TV show in the works. What'd you think? I saw it last year and thought it was way too short. I can't wait for Turtles. Going tomorrow and am so ****ing amped. I should buy the tickets now come to think of it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Wtf? 1hour 40? That's bulls***. Yeah I'd want at least 2 hours man. Dragonball movie was like a prequel to the new TV show in the works. What'd you think? I saw it last year and thought it was way too short. I can't wait for Turtles. Going tomorrow and am so ****ing amped. I should buy the tickets now come to think of it

Haha yeah an hour 40. Not too bad. Like I said no after credit scene at the very end. Yeah I guess so about DBZ, but still those are average times for those. I like me, I never despise them :lol

Yeah you should, mine wasn't so packed only cause everyone is like "Failzzzz failz faillzzzzz". Good for me cause I got extra turtle masks from the theatre!

I asked Alex about the Turtles line and she said:
Us distributing or not distributing Transformers Hot Toys items doesn't involve Prime 1.

There are no plans (that I'm aware of) to acquire the license from Avatar the Last Air Bender or Legend of Korra. We're leaving Turtles alone for now but could visit it again in the future. There's tons of new movie merchandise, current TV show and older Turtles stuff coming onto the market now as well, so there should be amazing options for TMNT fans. Seems it's have a very amazing resurgence currently!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Just got out of TMNT, and here's my quick take:

If you're a serious TMNT fan, you should see the movie to satisfy your curiosity, but don't expect to be satisfied with the story, characters, or overall unrealized potential.

Last edited:
Just got out of TMNT, and here's my quick take:

If you're a serious TMNT movie, you should see the movie to satisfy your curiosity, but don't expect to be satisfied with the story, characters, or overall unrealized potential.

Free Movies on demand here I come.

It's worth watching, I suppose.
But it was about on par with my low expectations.

Makes me appreciate the 2K7 film all that much more--even without Shredder and an entirely new villain, those guys still made a TMNT movie that I'd say is very good. This new one is not terrible, but it certainly isn't good.

It's worth watching, I suppose.
But it was about on par with my low expectations.

Makes me appreciate the 2K7 film all that much more--even without Shredder and an entirely new villain, those guys still made a TMNT movie that I'd say is very good. This new one is not terrible, but it certainly isn't good.
That movie was amazing. The story was great. The development of how they all deal with Leo leaving, Leo's whole inner turmoil. The fight between him and Raph in the rain. Amazing

That movie was amazing. The story was great. The development of how they all deal with Leo leaving, Leo's whole inner turmoil. The fight between him and Raph in the rain. Amazing

Yea, that scene on the roof in the rain is fantastic. And the tension is believable by that time, whereas very little in this new movie is believable. Think I'm going to watch the CGI movie this weekend for kicks.

Yea, that scene on the roof in the rain is fantastic. And the tension is believable by that time, whereas very little in this new movie is believable. Think I'm going to watch the CGI movie this weekend for kicks.
I might just run a viewing of that. Not sure if the wife's seen it. The CGI in that movie was off the hook at the time. Of course I saw it in theaters too

I think the biggest beef I had with the movie is that *******ng Jonathon Liebesman cannot tell a good story and sucks as a director. I thought that the turtles looked much better than I thought they would. Splinter sucked...poor management of that character though the fight scenes were good.

I give it a C+. hope to get another director and movie. Linesman should stay away from making movies. He's just terrible at managing narratives (Battle LA, Wrath of the Titans...)

The animated film had some wonderful "ninja" scenes and I loved the roof part. I thought they did a good job with Raphael and Leonardo's relationship. I prefer badass Splinter though like the one in the Nick cartoon...the old and hobbled one in the movies is kind of a letdown for me.

I wish Donatello wasn't super geeky like in the film. A bit too weak somehow for me :dunno

I think the biggest beef I had with the movie is that *******ng Jonathon Liebesman cannot tell a good story and sucks as a director. I thought that the turtles looked much better than I thought they would. Splinter sucked...poor management of that character though the fight scenes were good.

I give it a C+. hope to get another director and movie. Linesman should stay away from making movies. He's just terrible at managing narratives (Battle LA, Wrath of the Titans...)

Yeah Liebesman sucks. But for my own reason, I believe this movie was solid to the least for some of the characters. At least it beats the idea of using aliens instead of mutants....so stupid.

I wish Donatello wasn't super geeky like in the film. A bit too weak somehow for me :dunno

I thought that too, but I think this is largely based on the current animated show. Personalities match almost exactly, and Donnie is seen that geek in that show and in this movie. I thought he had his moments too. They all did IMO>

Well, I'll agree that Splinter is misused in this film in pretty much every way imaginable.

And while I don't mind variations to the origin story, the variations in this film sort of rob the TMNT and Splinter of their essence.

The animation was really good, and the 3D effects were above average. Fox did fine with the role she was given, too. I say again, go in with low expectations and you probably won't be too disappointed. But definitely don't go in expecting to see a great or endearing film.

Back