Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope April has her yellow suit in some scenes, it is so iconic. I missed the suit in the 90`s movies.
You can`t have **** Tracy without his yellow coat....

I hope April has her yellow suit in some scenes, it is so iconic. I missed the suit in the 90`s movies.
She wears the jacket. I'd love to see Fox in a tight yellow suit. DAT ASS would look Noice!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

So has anybody seen the new one yet? Ondi? Jedi? Let me know.
Yup, it's a good one my friend. At least I liked it.

Just the yellow jacket. And her hair was closer to auburn, so I think they tried to go for the red head feel.

She wears the jacket. I'd love to see Fox in a tight yellow suit. DAT ASS would look Noice!

Oh my goodness. Yes that would look amazing. I will say they do somewhat sexualize her, but this one shot of her ass.....:drool

Yup, it's a good one my friend. At least I liked it.

Just the yellow jacket. And her hair was closer to auburn, so I think they tried to go for the red head feel.

Oh my goodness. Yes that would look amazing. I will say they do somewhat sexualize her, but this one shot of her ass.....:drool
Hope we get some assome action with her in the sequel. I'm sure there'll be a sequel lol

Hope we get some assome action with her in the sequel. I'm sure there'll be a sequel lol

I pray there is a sequel. One problem for me; is that it felt super short. I just saw the new Dragonball Z movie yesterday, and it's ****ed up to say that TMNT was only 15 minutes longer :monkey3

That`s good they kept some part of the iconic April.

I pray there is a sequel. One problem for me; is that it felt super short. I just saw the new Dragonball Z movie yesterday, and it's ****ed up to say that TMNT was only 15 minutes longer :monkey3

So how long may that be? Nowadays a 1,5 hour movie is too short IMO. If it`s a good movie. I now crave for 2 hours, that i can accept.

So how long may that be? Nowadays a 1,5 hour movie is too short IMO. If it`s a good movie. I now crave for 2 hours, that i can accept.

Yeah, she keeps some parts of what makes April. Or at least I believe from what I remember.

Movie was about an hour forty-five. I partially blame my love of Marvel films as I mostly like my films roughly two hours fifteen. TMNT did have me craving for more.

Oh and no scene after credits; in case you decide to wait for it. I do for seeing the info, but nothing was up after.

It was perfect length for an action comedy. Bout 100 minutes. (1 hr 40 mins) I felt it was short too only because I wanted more. Haha. 2 + hours and this movie would have felt drawn out like transformers 4.

Lol I dont know man transformers 4 was a good 2 hours 45 minutes too long

I liked transformers. Funny, great action. But it got to the point that I thought, "finish already". Mostly because they promised it to be different from the rest and it wasn't any different. I still enjoyed it

I liked transformers. Funny, great action. But it got to the point that I thought, "finish already". Mostly because they promised it to be different from the rest and it wasn't any different. I still enjoyed it

Lol I tease. I haven't seen it yet. I enjoy my Transformers, and I don't care much for story sometimes. As a kid with a dad who only showed me Terminator, Rambo, and Die Hard, I could give less of a **** about story (at time). Explains why I'm hella stoked for Expendables next week lol

Well nice to hear it was a movie with good entertainment at least. As long as they didn`t do any **** up`s to the original story.
Don`t know whos idea it was to brand Freddy Krueger as a pedophile, but i blamed Bay as he produced that ****. That pissed me off.

Back