Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don_inked_by_Dan_sm.jpg

Donnie_color_sm.jpg

I've seen other ones by the same artist posted by you before

Dude that is sick, I like that its bases on the new movie too

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Cabaltierra is my fav current artist, I wish I could afford to get something done by him.

as for the second one I like that the art is kept nice and simple and it's just the bros during a bit of downtime :chillpill:

Thanks for sharing Ondi... real nice art. Love how Donatello is just enjoying his book, all of them are cool.

No probs and yeah they are defo the 2007 movie turtles
Too bad they never did a sequel with those guys. They should've rebooted it using that movie but it was also nice to get a continuation of their story. But imagine a remake of the original in CGI, it would've been epic and the fight scenes would've been amaaazing! Lol
I love turtles
Yeaaaah boooooiiii

Too bad they never did a sequel with those guys. They should've rebooted it using that movie but it was also nice to get a continuation of their story. But imagine a remake of the original in CGI, it would've been epic and the fight scenes would've been amaaazing! Lol

Yeaaaah boooooiiii

According to Laird, the sequel was
In development when he made the sale to Viacom. But I agree, that version of the TMNT was excellent and was handled with integrity. Would have been great to see more of them.

According to Laird, the sequel was
In development when he made the sale to Viacom. But I agree, that version of the TMNT was excellent and was handled with integrity. Would have been great to see more of them.
Viacom Lmfao what a joke eh. Yeah man it was done well and with respect to the characters and the fan base

april.jpg

To add to the movie conversation, I truly believe this is what you get when you let Kevin Eastman off the leash. The representation of Raph in the new movie is exactly how Kevin would have wanted him (have you read Bodycount). The thing is though Pete always brought his over enthusiasm back a few levels. You can see it in the art I have posted in the past where his initial drawing is a little wild/erratic and Pete then drops his touch on it which tones them down to make perfection.

How sad they couldn't work together on the movie it would have been magic.

Back