Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decent logic really. I have never read the comics. Only saw the animated show. Never saw classic movies, except for that TMNT Power Ranger crossover episode. That made my childhood right then.
Wtf go watch the original movie NOW! Dude that movie is so amazing. You'll love it like African prostitutes love giving tourists AIDS.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

HAHAHA wtf?!?

Well I'll check if Netflix has it or something....man first Smallville now this? I shall go on a binge! :panic:
Assuming they like to give tourists AIDS of course Lol. Like the girls from Lord of War

**** Smallville.dude, watch Turtles 1990

Screw Smallville, it's turtle time. That 1990 movie gets watched every time it's on tv.

And for the record, Donatello beats Wolverine by creating a genius contraption that would melt wolvie's adamantium.

Haha, I'll probably go to the store. Saw the DVD's for like 5 bucks. Maybe I can get the combo blu ray one at Best Buy.
No DVD. Either download the bluray rip or buy the Blu ray

Screw Smallville, it's turtle time. That 1990 movie gets watched every time it's on tv.

And for the record, Donatello beats Wolverine by creating a genius contraption that would melt wolvie's adamantium.

Yeah seeeee, **** Smallville

Lol good answer bro. Donny IS smart enough to do so.

Alright, I'm convinced. Gonna show my nephew the movie too. He has to learn to appreciate the damn classics! (Can't believe he told me today he prefers Craig's Bond over Connery; like WTF man!)
Yeah man. Saw it this weekend with my wife my cousin and his girlfriend (she'd never seen it before) so awesome. I Love being a turtle. Wow I would've had the same wtf reaction. That's not as bad as ppl saying Roger Moore over Connery though IMO

Yeah man. Saw it this weekend with my wife my cousin and his girlfriend (she'd never seen it before) so awesome. I Love being a turtle. Wow I would've had the same wtf reaction. That's not as bad as ppl saying Roger Moore over Connery though IMO

People say that? I'd outta knock the **** out of em :lol

People say that? I'd outta knock the **** out of em :lol
Yeah a lot more ppl than you'd think, feel that square headed doofus is better than Connery. Moore was such a little ***** who ran more than fought. Worst James Bond Ever. Even Lazenby was better in my books (okay I'm just mad now Lol not Lazenby)

Connery is hands down #1
Craig is second for me followed by Brosnan.
Did you know that Liam Neesan was offered the Bond role before Brosnan? How amazing would Neesan have been? Like dafaq Neesan

Yeah a lot more ppl than you'd think, feel that square headed doofus is better than Connery. Moore was such a little ***** who ran more than fought. Worst James Bond Ever. Even Lazenby was better in my books (okay I'm just mad now Lol not Lazenby)

Connery is hands down #1
Craig is second for me followed by Brosnan.
Did you know that Liam Neesan was offered the Bond role before Brosnan? How amazing would Neesan have been? Like dafaq Neesan

What the ****? I couldn't imagine that.

I'd agree Connery 1, Craig 2, and it's a toss up with Brosnan and Dalton. I love Brosnan cause that's what I actually grew up with; but I love how Dalton's is far more darker of a Bond (comes second to Craig though.) I avoid conversations of Moore or Lazenby. They have small respects just for being Bonds.

I also saw that both Christian Bale and Henry Cavill were offered the role of James Bond, hella weird. What is funny is that Henry Cavill said he wouldn't care to see an American play Bond; because he plays Superman. I think that would be so ****ing weird :lol

Haha. Well Roger Moore over Sean Connery. That`s if you asked me as a kid.....now it`s Connery of course. Just had to say that :lol
Still love Mr. Moore sarcastic role in Cannonball Run though.

What the ****? I couldn't imagine that.

I'd agree Connery 1, Craig 2, and it's a toss up with Brosnan and Dalton. I love Brosnan cause that's what I actually grew up with; but I love how Dalton's is far more darker of a Bond (comes second to Craig though.) I avoid conversations of Moore or Lazenby. They have small respects just for being Bonds.

I also saw that both Christian Bale and Henry Cavill were offered the role of James Bond, hella weird. What is funny is that Henry Cavill said he wouldn't care to see an American play Bond; because he plays Superman. I think that would be so ****ing weird :lol
Lol Cavill and Bale would've been weird as Bond. Maybe not Bale so much but in don't see him in the role even then. Yeah I like Dalton too, he's a great actor. And Neesan back then would've been cool IMO, he would've been a harder Bond than Brosnan, as much as i liked him I always thought he was too soft

Haha. Well Roger Moore over Sean Connery. That`s if you asked me as a kid.....now it`s Connery of course. Just had to say that :lol
Still love Mr. Moore sarcastic role in Cannonball Run though.
Hahaha, we can't exactly get rid of our good old childhood, right mate?

Lol Cavill and Bale would've been weird as Bond. Maybe not Bale so much but in don't see him in the role even then. Yeah I like Dalton too, he's a great actor. And Neesan back then would've been cool IMO, he would've been a harder Bond than Brosnan, as much as i liked him I always thought he was too soft

Yeah I don't see em, but since I like them in their other roles; would be interesting none the less.

Neesan over Brosnan for sure. Don't know why but never was big on the Brosnan films; just like the action as a kid; now Rambo is always a personal favorite no matter how ****** the movies are lol. Goldeneye though would be my fave Brosnan film

Yup. So maybe your nephew will put his finger on Connery later. It is probably not easy growing up to todays`s BOOOM, BADAWHOOM and POOOM. Compared to yesterday`s pow, bam, sok and blap :lol. A kid will easily get derailed from the true core of the film by this.

Yeah I don't see em, but since I like them in their other roles; would be interesting none the less.

Neesan over Brosnan for sure. Don't know why but never was big on the Brosnan films; just like the action as a kid; now Rambo is always a personal favorite no matter how ****** the movies are lol. Goldeneye though would be my fave Brosnan film

Goldneye was ****ing amazing. Also played the **** out of the N64!

Rambo films are also BOSS. I really liked the last one he did. So sick and that machine gun scene was crazy

Yup. So maybe your nephew will put his finger on Connery later. It is probably not easy growing up to todays`s BOOOM, BADAWHOOM and POOOM. Compared to yesterday`s pow, bam, sok and blap :lol. A kid will easily get derailed from the true core of the film by this.
True. Kids should watch Connery first so they realize how much of a ladies man he is. I think even as a kid I always wanted to be a ladies man cause of Connery and I became one. Then I got married, there went that lol

Dalton was awesome he was my favourite after all those years of being Rodgered :monkey4 :lol

733871.jpg

Cover from the 1990 movie comic and still one of my favourite all time drawing to this day

Attachments

• ArchieTMNTmoviedeluxe-pencils_sm.jpg
    ArchieTMNTmoviedeluxe-pencils_sm.jpg
    540.3 KB · Views: 98
Back