Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you were a diehard Turtles fan you'd know that Mikey has the most natural affinity for martial arts. Wolverine would win only because of his healing factor. He is a skilled warrior but the Turtles are better

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm saying all powers considered..who would win…as much affinity as mikey might have leo is the more skilled and more trained turtle out of all of em…plus his swords would allow him reach and a weapon that could combat wolverines fury…donnys staff is broke instantly, as is mikey's nunchucks..and wolverine is hella skilled…they don't stand a damn chance lol I'm sorry..

I'm saying all powers considered..who would win…as much affinity as mikey might have leo is the more skilled and more trained turtle out of all of em…plus his swords would allow him reach and a weapon that could combat wolverines fury…donnys staff is broke instantly, as is mikey's nunchucks..and wolverine is hella skilled…they don't stand a damn chance lol I'm sorry..

Its also because Mikey lacks the discipline, its always been like that. Leo's blades wouldn't last against adamantium. Lol I know he'd win but I'd still bet on the Turtles; then again I've always been heart over head lol

I think Raph and Wolverine would be a stellar fight because of their personalities and weapons. Wolvie would win of course because Raph has to do so much more to stay alive, but if Wolverine didn't have his abilities from healing, I think Raph would take it to him.

Yeah the adamantium is the killer man. You strip him of that and he's not as great. None of the Turtles or Shredder have super powers or indestructible skeletons lol

Lol. Really? Weird. Turtles in time?

Jeez man so many year ago now. It was to do with some freak storm that caused a time space thingamabob in which they had their adventure with Columbus. I really can't remember much but I believe they all lived happily ever after.

Jeez man so many year ago now. It was to do with some freak storm that caused a time space thingamabob in which they had their adventure with Columbus. I really can't remember much but I believe they all lived happily ever after.
That sounds awesome! I love the Turtles and them in time is the ****. Lol

Maybe it's cause I went full stupid, but I thought it had to do something with the Italian Renaissance....I'll just go to bed now.
Wtf lmao. Well you're in the right era so you're partially right. Just the wrong end of the world lol

Back