Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was in your reply in post 478. I was just being agreeable :lol

**** bro i quoted the wrong thing. I meant to quote the one with the mystery box of TMNT lol cause you keep showing me Turtle stuff and that stuff's like crack

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

shredder-foot-soldier-Playmates-Toys-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Movie-Figures-packaging.jpg
Playmates-Toys-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Movie-Figures-packaging-2.jpg
Playmates-Toys-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Movie-Figures-packaging-600x762.jpg
tmnttoys2.jpg
tmnttoys4.jpg
tmnttoys7.jpg

First impressions:

Wow Mikey looks like his face is melting

Splinter....... well a retarded llama comes to mind and Shredder well I just don't know it's just too much going on.

Worst figs of the year 2014

Thanks for the heads up rnbuda :hi5:

Omg Ondi I thought there was a language filter, that was very crude of me. But seriously do you think I can hide them from my proctologist .

I just picked up on the fact they actually have toes!! Check the Mikey pic out it looks so weird :lol

Omg Ondi I thought there was a language filter, that was very crude of me. But seriously do you think I can hide them from my proctologist .

All he/she is gonna do, is look at you and say they did the exact same thing.

Watch put for Ondi, he used to be on The Wire. Sell you that WMD

Not sure I could sell these movie figs man. I'd feel dirty afterwards. Kind of like the crying game I'd be in the shower crying afterwards but I would never feel clean no matter how much I scrubbed.

10334342_242194032571034_2890990446339309008_n.jpg

Well if I can't see it I can't ***** about it :lol

waitaminute!!

Sanctuary SANCTUARY!!

Not bad though, I don't mind this poster at all

Lol I saw it and came directly here to see if you had already posted it

What is the Donatello EX comiquette from Sideshow worth these days? I could not find any in the sold listings on eBay.

What is the Donatello EX comiquette from Sideshow worth these days? I could not find any in the sold listings on eBay.

I sold one for $750 a couple of months ago.

Also, these new figures look terrible. This entire movie is going to be an abomination.

Back