Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TMNTandShredder.jpg

Well my turtle friends here is the next fresh piece of art from Eastman and Laird

Enjoy

God they work well together

I think I'll start posting a lot of art I've collected off the net.

Gotta share the love!

Megan Fox is on Ellen today they showed a clip she says its good but then again she's promoting the movie. I hope it proves its all wrong because of now it doesn't look very good. But then again it might be made for kids not us fanboys just like the Star Wars prequels

If you zoom into that picture on the back left wall and looks like there are picture drawing of turtles it's pretty cool if you enlarge it

HA! Turtle graffiti!!! What will they think of next :lol

Nice spot Lakhota that is pretty cool :hi5:

Hahaha hilarious they deserve all the flaming they get for these pieces of crap but sorry my friend it wasn't me I just got rid of facebook. I just don't have the time and can't be bothered reading all the mundane posts and pushes you get. I don't even miss it a little :lol

10169330_240401676083603_5611444928866024671_n.jpg

Yay more April :pfft: Whomever is marketing this **** needs to be fired!!

Either that or we are going the transformers route and this is an April Oniel film with a sprinkle or Turtles here and there.

Hey guys I know I can post this on the wtb section but maybe my fellow turtle fans and collectors can help me out. I'm trying to help my cousin out and try to help him track down a Donny comiquette ex, he is willing to pay 1k anyone interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I know I can post this on the wtb section but maybe my fellow turtle fans and collectors can help me out. I'm trying to help my cousin out and try to help him track down a Donny comiquette ex, he is willing to pay 1k anyone interested?

Someone was selling one in the FS section for 700.

Someone was selling one in the FS section for 700.

Thanks brotha- yeah I tried reaching out to him but said there were other ppl ahead of me. Not sure if it sold or not

Thank you again though brotha!

Back