Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha ha! awesome picture!

The film will take place around April O'Neil, who will be played by Megan Fox, as she teams up with the turtles to battle against Shredder and his Foot Clan.

Well King it looks like another Transformers film. Honestly who gives two ****s about April?!? She is their link to the human world yes but the movie should not revolve around that character :slap

The film will take place around April O'Neil, who will be played by Megan Fox, as she teams up with the turtles to battle against Shredder and his Foot Clan.

Well King it looks like another Transformers film. Honestly who gives two ****s about April?!? She is their link to the human world yes but the movie should not revolve around that character :slap

I can't ****ing cant stand her anyway. I will prob just wait for this to hit on demand or show, cin, hbo or something. Train wreck. Watching her filming the chaos in the trailer with her cell phone made me want to puke.:yuck

April is going to team up with the turtles to battle Shredder AND the Foot Clan?!? Don't make me fricken laugh :lol What is she gonna do blind him with the flash on her Iphone or strike a raunchy pose on a motorcycle to distract him while Splinter impales Shedder a slice of 1000 year old cheese that he has slowly fashioned over the years into the shape of a katana by knawing at it.

God I don't know what is wrong with me because you can bet I'll still watch this. I need an intervention! :sick

April is going to team up with the turtles to battle Shredder AND the Foot Clan?!? Don't make me fricken laugh :lol What is she gonna do blind him with the flash on her Iphone or strike a raunchy pose on a motorcycle to distract him while Splinter impales Shedder a slice of 1000 year old cheese that he has slowly fashioned over the years into the shape of a katana by knawing at it.

God I don't know what is wrong with me because you can bet I'll still watch this. I need an intervention! :sick

I will likely only go see it in the theater if my best movie friend decides he want to see it. I'm not going to recommend it though. :lol

Look, I go back to 1988 with the TMNT and haven't looked back. I've liked nearly every tmnt project to date, save maybe next mutation, and I've loyally collected the comics and toys. But this movie is going to be a piece of crap, there's no doubt about it.

1606846_617908611624364_1702430951_n.jpg

Pretty cooh huh. It's a Jim Lawson commision for some lucky person (and no it's not me :()

Go over to Josh-a-trons art thread he has a WIP Leonardo print up. Cheeky man planted it there waiting for me to come find it. Looking very good I might add :lecture

Yea, it's a print from Astro Zombies in Albuquerque. You might be able to order it online.

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-classic-6-inch-action-figure-set-of-4-pre-order-ships-august-2014-2.gif

Just curious as to what you guys think of the movie figs?
Those aren't that bad. I prefer the cartoon ones better. These look so similar to those. It almost makes them not worth buying. I wish they would keep making more characters for the classic line instead.

Those aren't that bad. I prefer the cartoon ones better. These look so similar to those. It almost makes them not worth buying. I wish they would keep making more characters for the classic line instead.

I hear you man, I think I have the movie images etched in my head and the only one remotely close is Mikey out of the four. The rest don't remind me of the movie at all. As standalone figs I think they are great but I'll be passing on them.

It's gotta be man :lol With the turtles and shredder long gone I don't think anyone would be too interested. I so wanted a splinter for my set :(

Back